Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 21:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Series in iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-04-12

Abstract:
   This document updates [RFC5545] by defining a new repeating set of
   events known as a series.  This differs from recurrences in that each
   instance is a separate entity with a parent relationship to a
   specified template entity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/