Subject: [Captive-portals] Milestones changed for capport WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 21:38:40 -0700

Deleted milestone "Captive Portal Industry Survey".

Deleted milestone "Captive Portal Taxonomy".

Changed milestone "Protocol to discover and interact with a Captive Portal",
set due date to August 2018 from December 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/capport/about/

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 14:49:05 +1000

As discussed, Erik and I have proposed new milestones.  These aren't
yet approved, but I've spoken to Adam about this.  Also, the tool
seems to have made a hash of the notification.

The new milestones will be:

 Aug 2018 - Capture Portal Architecture
 Aug 2018 - API for Captive Portal Interaction

As you can see, we've removed the discovery piece from the API.

As mentioned if we conclude that we're doing something with the ICMP
work - something that is still uncertain - we will revise milestones
at that point.  Expect confirmation of the adoption questions we asked
at the meeting shortly.

On 2 August 2017 at 14:38, IETF Secretariat
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Captive-portals mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/captive-portals