Subject: [Capwap] draft-cheng-capwap-classifications-01.txt

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:56:41 +0800

Dear All,

This is an update to the previous classifications document. It also
includes CAPWAP scenarios based on which some requirements have been
derived. The draft should come online soon. Until then, it is available
here; 

http://www.psl.com.sg/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-capwap-classifications
-01.txt

We look forward to feedback from the WG.

Cheers

Saravanan

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.722 / Virus Database: 478 - Release Date: 18/07/2004

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap