Subject: [Capwap] Access to IEEE drafts.

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:17:51 -0700

In the IETF CAPWAP session yesterday IEEE802.11 WLAN liaison to IETF
Dorothy Stanley presented on IEEE 802.11 task group status and touched
upon task groups standardization work

That is of potential interest to the WG (Dorothy's presentation will be
posted in
https://onsite.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64).

Specifically - mention of 802.11k, 802.11v, 802.11r work came up.
(Currently Draft standard specifications of ongoing work is usually not
available to non-members of IEEE802.11 standards. However,

Considering potential CAPWAP impact IEEE802.11 is willing to kindly make
it available to the WG on an as-needed basis.

Per the agreed arrangement with IEEE802.11 liaison (Dorothy Stanley):

       Those who do not and wish to have access to the draft versions
may email me ([email-masked]) directly and I will reply with the access
credentials to the IEEE802.11 website area.

       This access is for individuals only.

Regards,

-mani

======