Subject: [Capwap] IPR Disclosure Update2: 16 Nov 2005

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:20:55 -0700

This is a new posting related to disclosure from NextHop Technologies.
Refer to disclosure 660 under 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi

-mani
======
-----Original Message-----
From: Apache [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF
Secretariat
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:14 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam);
[email-masked]
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure

Dear Partha Narasimhan:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "SLAPP :
Secure
Light Access Point Protocol" (draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp) was submitted
to the
IETF Secretariat on 2005-11-16 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "NextHop Technologies 's statement about IPR claimed in
draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-01.txt."

The IETF Secretariat

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap