Subject: [Capwap] UDP-LWAPP??

From: Madhur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:11:48 +0530

Hi All,

I want to know about UDP connection significance for LWAPP. 

Regards

 Madhur 

****************************************************************************
**********************************************           This e-mail and
attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended
only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons
other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!

****************************************************************************
****************************************************************************
********************************************

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap