Subject: Re: [Capwap] Poll for LWAPP as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol

From: Darwin Engwer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:27:06 -0800

YES:  LWAPP should be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol.

Darwin

At 2005/10/28 16:12, [email-masked] wrote:

>After many weeks of discussion on the CAPWAP evaluation draft completed
>by the eval team its time to poll the WG on the protocol consensus.  The
>evaluation team concluded that LWAPP is the most complete proposal and
>should be used as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol going forward.
>
>Please respond to this email indicating support for LWAPP as the new
>CAPWAP protocol:
>         YES:  LWAPP should be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol or,
>         NO:   LWAPP should not be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol.
>
>The evaluation has also raised a number of recommendation that should be
>address by the WG on top of the protocol recommendation.   These will be
>addressed by the WG and applied to the protocol that achieves WG
>consensus.  In order to progress the work, we are separating the
>Evaluation's team proposal so that we agree first on the protcol, and
>then evaluate each recommendation separately.
>
>Please submit your response to this protocol poll by Friday, November
>4th.   We will discuss the results of the poll at the face to face
>CAPWAP WG meeting on Monday, November 7th.
>
>Best Regards,
>Dorothy and Mani
>
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Capwap mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/options/capwap/capwap-archive%40lists.ietf.org

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:09:26 -0500 (EST)

Could you please delete [email-masked] e-mail address from your
discussion list. Thank you.

> http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/options/capwap/internet-drafts%40ietf.org
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap