Subject: RE: [Capwap] Poll for LWAPP as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol

From: "Loa, Kanchei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:21:45 -0800

YES:  LWAPP should be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol

Kanchei
---------------------------------------------
Kanchei Loa
The Boeing Company

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 5:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Poll for LWAPP as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol

After many weeks of discussion on the CAPWAP evaluation draft completed
by the eval team its time to poll the WG on the protocol consensus.  The
evaluation team concluded that LWAPP is the most complete proposal and
should be used as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol going forward.

Please respond to this email indicating support for LWAPP as the new
CAPWAP protocol: 
	YES:  LWAPP should be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol or,
	 NO:   LWAPP should not be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol.

The evaluation has also raised a number of recommendation that should be
address by the WG on top of the protocol recommendation.   These will be
addressed by the WG and applied to the protocol that achieves WG
consensus.  In order to progress the work, we are separating the
Evaluation's team proposal so that we agree first on the protcol, and
then evaluate each recommendation separately.  

Please submit your response to this protocol poll by Friday, November
4th.   We will discuss the results of the poll at the face to face
CAPWAP WG meeting on Monday, November 7th.  

Best Regards,
Dorothy and Mani

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked] http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:43:15 -0800

YES:  LWAPP should be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol.

---

From: Sudheer Matta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:46:02 -0800

No. LWAPP shouldnt be the basis for CAPWAP.

Sudheer.