Subject: RE: [Capwap] DTLS

From: "Nancy Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:12:33 -0800

Scott,

I will provide some comments by next week.

	Nancy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott G. Kelly [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:45 AM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] DTLS

The eval team recommended that DTLS be used to secure the CAPWAP
protocol, and several others have been suggesting this same thing for
some time now. Two revisions of a draft explaining how to do this have
been published - the first elicited a few minor comments, and the second
(modified to reflect those comments) has drawn no fire.

Are we done with this discussion? If so, let's get DTLS incorporated
into the next rev of the draft. 
If not, let's hear why not.

--Scott

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: Scott G Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 05:01:50 -0800

Just a reminder, so we can keep this discussion moving....

Sue Harris wrote:

>  Scott:
> 
> I would like to forward concerns about DTLS draft 2. 
> I will send them by Monday.  
> 
> Sue Hares