Subject: [Capwap] Using MIB variable names

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:42:10 -0800

Change request (j) in
http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap/msg02056.html
<http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap/msg02056.html>  includes the
following request: "why not use the text in the 802.11 MIB definitions
and the name of the MIB entry where these are used to configure the
WTP".
 
The text in the LWAPP spec was pulled from the MIB, but we are not using
the variable names (note that the names are nearly identical, but do not
have MIB variable name formats). I believe that adding a reference to
the MIB object is a valuable addition.
 
Is this ok?

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap