Subject: [Capwap] Issue Tracker now available

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:36:56 -0800

All,
 
At the request of the chairs, Dave Frascone has graciously setup an
issue tracker to help track the pending change requests, and make sure
nothing falls through the crack. Over the course of the next few days, I
will be adding each request that has come up on the list into the issue
tracker, helping me identify what's completed, pending and under
discussion. As a result, I will most likely be initiating a bunch of
discussions based on the change requests for which we do not have
agreement.
 
Given human nature, it is possible that I miss a request or two, so I
would appreciate that you keep an eye on the issue tracker to make sure
that all of your requests are present. This verification request is only
for the first batch as I believe there may be at least a hundred such
requests scattered across e-mails and the eval draft. The issue tracker
can be found at http://www.capwap.org/roundup.
 
Moving forward, I will volunteer to manually add new change requests for
the base draft to tracker in order to limit who has read/write access,
but the information will be available for read only for everyone.
 
Thanks,

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap