Subject: RE: [Capwap] DTLS

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:17:04 -0700

Scott:

I would like to forward concerns about DTLS draft 2. 
I will send them by Monday.  

Sue Hares

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott G. Kelly [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:45 AM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] DTLS

The eval team recommended that DTLS be used to secure the CAPWAP
protocol, and several
others have been suggesting this same thing for some time now. Two
revisions of a draft explaining
how to do this have been published - the first elicited a few minor
comments, and
the second (modified to reflect those comments) has drawn no fire.

Are we done with this discussion? If so, let's get DTLS incorporated
into the next rev of the draft. 
If not, let's hear why not.

--Scott

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap