Subject: [Capwap] LWAPP Draft 3, wtpModel & Serial Number

From: "Fatima Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:01:28 -0800

All,

The length of wtpModel in Section 7.2.4 is specified as 8 bytes. I think
this space could be small for some model types. 

Same way, 24 bytes WTP Serial Number could be small depending upon how
serial number is assigned.

Thanks & Regards,

Fatima

U4EA Technologies

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:07:57 -0800

Issue 46 created

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

________________________________

	From: Fatima Peter [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:01 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Capwap] LWAPP Draft 3, wtpModel & Serial Number 

	All,

	The length of wtpModel in Section 7.2.4 is specified as 8 bytes.
I think this space could be small for some model types. 

	Same way, 24 bytes WTP Serial Number could be small depending
upon how serial number is assigned.

	Thanks & Regards,

	Fatima

	U4EA Technologies