Subject: RE: [Capwap] Closing on 9.2.3

From: "Nelson, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:11:04 -0500

Pat Calhoun writes...

> Pat's Recommendation: While I understand the overall recommendation, I
> believe that there are misunderstandings of what this really means
(see
> http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap/msg01864.html.
> My recommendation is that do not implement this change.

I agree.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Puneet Agarwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:17:11 -0800

I agree. -Puneet 

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Closing on 9.2.3

In order to make sure that we can close on the request in section 9.2.3
of the recommendations document:

Summary: Either use L2TP or GRE for encapsulation

WG Update: Although I raised the issue, no discussion on this topic on
the list

Pat's Recommendation: While I understand the overall recommendation, I
believe that there are misunderstandings of what this really means (see
http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap/msg01864.html
<http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap/msg01864.html> ). My
recommendation is that do not implement this change.

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems