Subject: [Capwap] The status of Objectives & Evaluation Drafts

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:55:56 -0700

The Objectives
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-objectives-04.txt
) and

Evaluation
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-eval-00.txt)
drafts

were submitted to the ADs and IESG on 6th Feb 2006 (pacific).

They have been since moved from "Publication Requested" to "AD
evaluation" early today (9 feb 2006, Pacific).

They have both now passed that stage and advanced to "IESG evaluation"
state from "AD evaluation" stage.

Regards,

-mani

======

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap