Subject: [Capwap] lwapp-dtls: section 2.3, State Machine Modifications to LWAPP

From: Scott G Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 05:56:28 -0800

In section 2.3, you suggest the following text:

------------
  Discovery to Discovery (b):
	WTP:
	DTLS Negotiation Failure shall be ignored when received in
         Discovery phase. DTLS Success indications shall require that
        LWAPP drop the DLTS connection and await confirmation from DTLS
        machine.
------------

I don't understand how the WTP could receive a DTLS negotiation failure 
when in discovery phase. Since the WTP must act as the client in such 
negotiations (just like the current lwapp implementation), no negotation 
will be in progress until it transitions to dtls-init.

--Scott
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap