Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP protocol Security

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:02:53 -0700

On suggestion from our AD, Bert, we have approached the security ADs
regarding our current deliberations related to securing

CAPWAP; and seek a security area advisor for the WG.

We have received a response from security area ADs asking for a
presentation at SAAG (security area directorate meeting) during IETF65 -
on background, problem to be solved and solution(s) proposed hitherto.

One of us will be discussing this at SAAG. Volunteers welcome too.

Regards,

-mani & Dorothy

======

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: Scott G Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 07:18:59 -0800

Having been involved with this from the beginning, I'd be happy to 
contribute to this.

--Scott

Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) wrote:
> presentation at SAAG (security area directorate meeting) during IETF65 – 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>