Subject: [Capwap] Milsetones update

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:42:37 -0700

As agreed to by the AD, The CAPWAP milestones will be updated to reflect the following timeline and status:

Done     Submit CAPWAP Objectives to IEEE/IETF experts review 
Done     First WGLC for CAPWAP Objectives Draft 
Done     Deadline to submit candidate protocol proposals to the WG 
Done     Second WGLC for CAPWAP Objectives Draft
Feb 2006 Submit CAPWAP Objectives draft to IESG as Informational RFC 
Done     Issue first Internet-Draft of CAPWAP Evaluation draft 
Feb 2006 Submit CAPWAP Evaluation draft to IESG as Information RFC 
Feb 2006 Issue first Internet Draft of CAPWAP protocol 
Mar 2006 Issue first Internet-Draft of CAPWAP MIB 
Jul 2006 WGLC for CAPWAP protocol 
Sep 2006 Submit CAPWAP protocol to IESG as Proposed Standard RFC 
Aug 2006 WGLC for CAPWAP MIB 
Sep 2006 Submit CAPWAP MIB to IESG as Proposed Standard RFC

Regards,
-mani & Dorothy
======

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap