Subject: [Capwap] Administrivia

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 09:08:11 -0600

The message body cap has been increased from 40kb to 150kb.  That should 
allow most drafts + edits to post successfully.

If you have a large document, presentation, etc, please do not post it 
to the list.  Instead, please send it to [email-masked], and 
ask for it to be posted to the website.  Then you can post the link to 
the mailing list.

Thanks for your understanding,

-Dave

P.S.  Since most rejected mails are triggered by spam, please send 
capwap-admin a mail if you think your message is being held.  It will 
help to speed the approval . . .

-- 

David Frascone

              Cause of crash: Inadvertent contact with the ground.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap