Subject: Re: good cxredit

From: "Anu Gonyea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:33:27 -0700

our www site <http://geocities.com/DiarlibDavidBeave/> 

 
at least that he could feel quite certain that the dwarves now were
absolutely honest when they declared that they had never thought at all
about what would happen after the treasure had been won. We knew it
would be a desperate venture, said Thorin, and we know that still; and
I still think that when we have won it will be time enough to think what
to do about it. As for your share, Mr. Baggins, I assure you we are more
than grateful and you shall choose you own fourteenth, as soon as we
have anything to divide, am sorry if you are worried about transport,
and I admit the difficulties are great-the lands have not become less
wild with the passing of time, rather the reverse-but we will do
whatever we can for you, and take our share of the cost when the time
comes. Believe me or not as you like!
From that the talk turned to the great hoard itself and to the things
that Thorin and Balin remembered. They wondered if they were still lying
there.unharmed in the hall below: the spears that were made for the
armies of the great King Bladorthin (long since dead), each had a