Subject: [Capwap] FW: IETF Meeting Survey

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 00:30:49 -0600

Please do provide your feedback; even those who did not attend the
sessions (but were on audios-streaming, eg) - there are a few questions
and feedback points of relevance.

-mani
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Pelletier [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 8:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF Meeting Survey

All;
It has been suggested that if I really wanted to get feedback on the 
Meeting Survey (and I do)  I should have it forwarded by the WG Chairs 
to the working groups - so this is a request that you ask members of the

working groups to complete a short survey that focuses primarily, but 
not exclusively, on their meeting experience in Dallas. 

I truly want the info to make the changes members of the community want,

if possible and greatly appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Those interested in taking the survey can find it at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947

Thanks
Ray Pelletier
IETF Admininstrative Director

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap