Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Chelle Bond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:45:29 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/EldreceWestatts/> 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	did not mean to. They surprised us at night in a pass which we
had to
	cross, we were coming out of the Lands over West into these
countries-it
	is a long tale.
	Then you had better come inside and tell me some of it, if it
wont
	take all day, said the man leading the way through a dark door
that
	opened out of the courtyard into the house.
	Following him they found themselves in a wide hall with a
fire-place
	in the middle. Though it was summer there was a wood-fire
burning and
	the smoke was rising to the blackened rafters in search of the
way out
	through an opening in the roof. They passed through this dim
hall, lit
	only by the fire and the hole above it, and came through another
smaller
	door into a sort of veranda propped on wooden posts made of
single
	tree-trunks. It faced south and was still warm and filled with
the light
	of the westering sun which slanted into it, and fell golden on
the
	garden full of flowers that came right up to the steps.
	Here they sat on wooden benches while Gandalf began his tale,
and