Subject: RE: [Capwap] draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-01.txt isavailable

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 06:29:09 +0800

Hi,

I can't seem to find how Issue 43 - relating to 802.11i in different WTP
designs - was resolved in the new draft. The note below says that it is.
I would appreciate help with this.

Thanks

Saravanan

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 7:55 AM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-01.txt
isavailable

All,
 
The CAPWAP editors wanted to announce the availability of the -01
version of the draft. Please note that the following issues were
addressed in this version: 38, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 49, 50, 53,
58, 59, 61, 62, 65, 70, 71, 76, 88, 91, 93, 102, 110.

There are also a few issues that were partially resolved, including 101
and 111. In addition, you will notice some significant structural
editing, which was discussed at the Dallas face to face meeting. The
message elements have also been renumbered. As of today, there are only
45 remaining issues open.
 
The goal of the team is to close as many issues as possible and submit
the -02 draft a few days prior to the June deadline.

Thanks,
Dorothy, Mike and Pat
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap