Subject: Re: good credddit

From: "Wade Michaels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 04:59:25 -0700

the web site <http://geocities.com/Andrmyandolackso/> 

 
It was Bilbo who found that out.
Poor Mr. Baggins  it was a weary long time that he lived in that
place all alone, and always in hiding, never daring to take off his
ring, hardly daring to sleep, even tucked away in the darkest and
remotest comers he could find. For something to do he took to wandering
about the Elven-kings palace. Magic shut the gates, but be could
sometimes get out, if he was quick. Companies of the Wood-elves,
sometimes with the king at their head, would from time to time ride out
to hunt, or to other business in the woods and in the lands to the East.
Then if Bilbo was very nimble, he could slip out just behind them;
though it was a dangerous thing to do. More than once he was nearly
caught in the doors, as they clashed together when the last elf passed,
yet he did not dare to march among them because of his shadow
(altogether thin and wobbly as it was in torch-light), or for fear of
being bumped into and discovered. And when he did go out, which was not
very often, he did no good. He did not wish to desert the dwarves, and