Subject: Re: good crnedit

From: "Hippolytos Grimm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 07:13:28 -0700

the www site <http://geocities.com/SciBeauBufordern/> 

 
halls! But their spirits sank at his grave words, and they all felt
that the adventure was far more dangerous than they had thought, while
all the time, even if they passed all the perils of the road, the dragon
was waiting at the end. All that morning they were busy with
preparations. Soon after midday they ate with Beorn for the last time,
and after the meal they mounted the steeds he was lending them, and
bidding him many farewells they rode off through his gate at a good
pace.
As soon as they left his high hedges at the east of his fenced lands
they
turned north and then bore to the north-west. By his advice they were no
longer making for the main forest-road to the south of his land. Had
they
followed the pass, their path would have led them down the stream
from the mountains that joined the great river miles south of the
Carrock. At that point there was a deep ford which they might have
passed, if they had still had their ponies, and beyond that a track led
to the skirts of the wood and to the entrance of the old forest road.
But Beorn had warned them that that way was now often used by the