Subject: [Capwap] Proposed resolution to issue 212 - QoS field in add mobile message element.

From: "Michael Montemurro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:31:53 -0400

The QoS field is included in a separate message element. I propose to
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Michael Montemurro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:37:10 -0400

Oops...hit the wrong key. :-)

I propose to:
- delete the paragraph in section 11.9.9 (Add Mobile) describing the QoS
field.
- add a paragraph in section 11.9.20 (IEEE 802.11 Update Mobile QoS) to
describe that the message element is used with the Add Mobile message
element, similar to what's described in 11.9.10.

Cheers,

Mike