Subject: [Capwap] 回复: Consensus call on Split CAPWAP draft by 9/29.

From: zhaoyujin 31390 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:41:12 +0500

Dear all:

  I support CAPWAP to split two draft.

  This will be help for stablilty and future feature extensible.

Thanks
Michael

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email 
immediately and delete it!
Hi All,

The editors feel that there is WG support to split the current CAPWAP
protocol draft into 2 drafts, a base draft and then a 802.11 binding
draft.  The chairs would like to verify consensus with the WG that there
is sufficient interest to split the draft before making this change.

This issue has been discussed at the last CAPWAP WG meeting during IETF
66 in Montreal where there was no opposition to this request, and
limited support on the list.  

The chairs would like establish consensus on the issue of splitting
binding specific details from the base CAPWAP specification. 

Please submit your opinions on this topic to the WG list by Sept 29th,
for a final consensus call on this feature.

Best Regards,
Dorothy, Mani and Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap