Subject: Re: [Capwap] Consensus call on Split CAPWAP draft by 9/29.

From: "T Sridhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:52:28 -0700

I am in favour of splitting the draft.

Thanks,

Sridhar

 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 

Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 11:19 AM

To: [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]

Subject: [Capwap] Consensus call on Split CAPWAP draft by 9/29.

Hi All, 

The editors feel that there is WG support to split the current CAPWAP

protocol draft into 2 drafts, a base draft and then a 802.11 binding

draft.  The chairs would like to verify consensus with the WG that there

is sufficient interest to split the draft before making this change.

This issue has been discussed at the last CAPWAP WG meeting during IETF

66 in Montreal where there was no opposition to this request, and

limited support on the list.  

The chairs would like establish consensus on the issue of splitting

binding specific details from the base CAPWAP specification. 

Please submit your opinions on this topic to the WG list by Sept 29th,

for a final consensus call on this feature. 

Best Regards, 

Dorothy, Mani and Margaret 

Legal Disclaimer:

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:23:40 -0700

I'm OK with splitting it out. It should help in the future should we
branch to other 802's.
 
Best Regards,
Michael

From: ext T Sridhar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 11:52 AM
To: Gellert Dorothy (Nokia-ES/MtView); [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Capwap] Consensus call on Split CAPWAP draft by 9/29.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Hi All, 

Best Regards, 

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on
notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message 
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap