Subject: [Capwap] Proposed resolution to Issue 221 - Fix figure 5: remove "(clear text)"

From: "Michael Montemurro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 14:18:17 -0400

Both figure 5 and figure 7 will to be updated to be consistent with the add
mobile message element definition.

Cheers,

Mike
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Dorothy Stanley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:23:18 -0700

Mike,

I agree with this proposed resolution to issue 211 (vs 221).

Thanks,

Dorothy

On 9/23/06, Michael Montemurro <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Both figure 5 and figure 7 will to be updated to be consistent with the
> add mobile message element definition.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike
>