Subject: [Capwap] Issue 113: DHCP Vendor Specific option

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:32:17 -0800

Find proposed text for the above mentioned issue:

3.2.  AC Discovery
[...]
   DHCP:  A comma delimited ASCII encoded list of AC IP addresses is
      embedded in the DHCP code number TBD.  An example of the actual
      format of the vendor specific payload for IPv4 is of the form
      "10.1.1.1, 10.1.1.2".

13.  IANA Considerations
[...]
   IANA needs to assign a DHCP code point, currently identified as TBD
   in the section Section 3.2.  DHCP options are defined in RFC 1533
   [10], and are listed by IANA at
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/bootp-dhcp-parameters.

14.1.  Normative References
[...]
   [10]  Alexander, S. and R. Droms, "DHCP Options and BOOTP Vendor
         Extensions", RFC 1533, October 1993.

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap