Subject: [Capwap] Interim Agenda

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:13:32 -0500

Hi All,

Attached is the agenda for our upcoming CAPWAP interim meeting  
January 24th & 25th in San Jose.  This agenda may change over the  
next few days as discussions converge on the list, but hopefully this  
version will allow people to prepare for the meeting.

Please remember that the meeting is not a forum to raise major new  
issues or to make new proposals for changes to the CAPWAP specs --  
that should be done on the mailing list.  At the meeting, we will be  
trying to find resolutions to existing issues that have already been  
raised and discussed on the list.  Those resolutions will, of course,  
be brought back to the mailing lit for confirmation.

Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:58:44 -0800

All,

in response to questions about the meeting facility, which details can
be found at http://www.ltsnet.net/ietf/67.5/, here is additional
information:

The building is directly accessible to anyone. The conference room is
accessible from the lobby. so while there is a badge reader on the
meeting room door, all one would need to do is knock on the door and we
would open it (there is a window to see out the door as well, if memory
serves). Cisco unfortunately did not have any completely open areas -
other than the parking lot which is not conducive to meetings ;-)

So when someone enters building 15, they simply knock on the door, and
we will open it for them. There is also a washroom that is located just
outside the meeting room that does not require a badge, but it is a
single use washroom. Larger ones are available inside the building, but
require an escort. Each attendees will have to register with the
reception and wear a pseudo-badge. I therefore recommend you show up 10
minutes early to go through the registration process and ensure an
on-time start-time.

I have organized lunches and coffee.

Hope that helps,

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Margaret Wasserman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:14 PM
> To: capwap
> Subject: [Capwap] Interim Agenda
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> Attached is the agenda for our upcoming CAPWAP interim 
> meeting January 24th & 25th in San Jose.  This agenda may 
> change over the next few days as discussions converge on the 
> list, but hopefully this version will allow people to prepare 
> for the meeting.
> 
> Please remember that the meeting is not a forum to raise 
> major new issues or to make new proposals for changes to the 
> CAPWAP specs -- that should be done on the mailing list.  At 
> the meeting, we will be trying to find resolutions to 
> existing issues that have already been raised and discussed 
> on the list.  Those resolutions will, of course, be brought 
> back to the mailing lit for confirmation.
> 
> Margaret
> 
>

---

From: "Puneet Agarwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:05:48 -0800

Hi Margaret,

In the included file describing the agenda, there is a note at the
bottom stating "New versions of these drafts are expected to be
published before the interim.".

Are we still planning to send out new drafts in the next day or so?

Thanks.

-Puneet

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Wasserman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:14 PM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] Interim Agenda

Hi All,

Attached is the agenda for our upcoming CAPWAP interim meeting January
24th & 25th in San Jose.  This agenda may change over the next few days
as discussions converge on the list, but hopefully this version will
allow people to prepare for the meeting.

Please remember that the meeting is not a forum to raise major new
issues or to make new proposals for changes to the CAPWAP specs -- that
should be done on the mailing list.  At the meeting, we will be trying
to find resolutions to existing issues that have already been raised and
discussed on the list.  Those resolutions will, of course, be brought
back to the mailing lit for confirmation.

Margaret