Subject: Sadleir explains that thoughts have energy, and you can learn to transmit and transmute energy to affect a positive result in both your business and personal life.

From: "Terrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:23:41 +0200

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

History buffs and those who appreciate  classic architecture can have
the opportunity to own their own piece  of Americana by purchasing a
restored historical home. If Teco ever heard a dude calling his sisters
these names, he would knock them out. For more information, please visit
www.
Unfortunately over the last six months, media coverage of the negative
aspects of Hip Hop language has overshadowed the praises of those urban
artists and urban authors who deliver positive messages. George
Washington Ball House: Believed to be the oldest  standing structure in
Vicksburg, Miss. People feel more obligated to oblige when your  request
appears reasonable. "Research shows that consumers believe convenience
stores, because of their size and nimbleness, can respond quickly to
changes, " says Alan Fogel,  Group Publisher Fulcrum Publications Inc. I
want to give back and support the community that supports me. " Share
natural consequences. Weeks introduces a new series of steamy,
suspenseful, and realistic drama from the streets.
So what does Author Kevin M. ca community is a place women can go to
share their opinions about aging as well as what they may want to do
about it," adds Chan.