Subject: [Capwap] Issue 258: DHCP Option Under-Specified

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:08:40 -0700

Please find below the actual text that is being proposed to resolve this
issue. Note that a separate Internet Draft (attached) is being submitted
which describes the actual DHCP option.
 
<proposed text>
3.3.  AC Discovery
[...]
   DHCP:  See [13] for more information on the use of DHCP to discover
      AC IP addresses.
 
16.1.  Normative References
   [13]  "draft-calhoun-dhc-capwap-ac-option-00".
</proposed text>
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:15:55 -0400

This seems like the right approach to me.  Thanks, Pat.

Margaret

On Apr 24, 2007, at 8:08 PM, Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) wrote:

> <draft-calhoun-dhc-capwap-ac-option-00.txt>