Subject: [Capwap] -06 protocol draft and -03 binding drafts have been submitted.

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:09:53 -0600

The binding draft-03 announcement is showing up on the list. However,
both (draft-06 base protocol and draft-03 802.11bindings) have been
submitted and you should expect to see the announcement appear as well
soon.

I have requested for them to be posted in www.capwap.org
<http://www.capwap.org/>  as well.

-mani

(for chairs)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:13:44 -0600

While the Internet Drafts-editor is figuring it out - The two drafts are
available on www.capwap.org <http://www.capwap.org/>  website (force a
refresh of the web-page if needed).

-mani

  _____  

From: Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) 
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:10 PM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] -06 protocol draft and -03 binding drafts have
beensubmitted.

-mani

(for chairs)