Subject: [Capwap] Capwap state transition (Join to Image download)

From: "Rohit Suri (rsuri)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 14:30:41 +0530

In order to recover from failures, I think when WTP enters Image Data
state from Join it should initialize EchoInterval Timer.. Based on this
Echo Request should also be handled in Image download state.
 
Also in section 4.6.6. KeyLifeTime is defined, but rekey of DTLS session
is not discussed in the document. Based on earlier discussion in the
mailing list, I think KeyLifeTime should be removed from the document.
 
Regards
Rohit

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:03:08 -0700

> In order to recover from failures, I think when WTP enters Image Data
state from Join it should
> initialize EchoInterval Timer.. Based on this Echo Request should also
be handled in Image download 
> state.
Created issue 262. I have no objections with this change request.

> Also in section 4.6.6. KeyLifeTime is defined, but rekey of DTLS
session is not discussed in the 
> document. Based on earlier discussion in the mailing list, I think
KeyLifeTime should be removed from 
> the document.
Created issue 263. I also have no objections with this change request.

PatC