Subject: Iran is at the top of the US State Department's list of states which it says sponsors of world terrorism.

From: "graduation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 23:23:36 -0400

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Mr Zerhouni said the letter had been dealt with. Four other US troops
and one Iraqi soldier with them were killed. "Sustainable economic
recovery will remain elusive if large areas of the West Bank remain
inaccessible for economic purposes," it said. Five soldiers were killed
and three kidnapped last Saturday in an attack near Mahmudiya, south of
Baghdad.
Naseem is confident they will enjoy the experience: "We used to travel
around Iran in the past; but each time we returned home we were sad,
because we didn't want our journey to end.
All people there were offered full Israeli citizenship. As one of our
friends said, the easiest part of the journey will be the cycling," he
said. The money is meant to improve the standard of education and
research in the region, and aims to stimulate job creation, Sheikh
Mohammed said.
Iran is at the top of the US State Department's list of states which it
says sponsors of world terrorism. A spokesman for the US military in
Iraq admitted the security measures had "made living very difficult",
but said the local authorities had imposed them because of the risk of
attacks by insurgents. They are not saying there's no violence or
terrorism in Iraq but they are saying there's also change.
For many hours they attacked and withdrew only after liquidating eight
Palestinian security men.
But Israel rejects this, and says the report's premise is, therefore,
wrong. But the World Bank said the prevailing conditions were preventing
Palestinians from finding jobs and setting up businesses, effectively
strangling the economy.
A spokesman for the US military in Iraq admitted the security measures
had "made living very difficult", but said the local authorities had
imposed them because of the risk of attacks by insurgents. There were
discussions in Baghdad in March and brief exchanges at a summit in Egypt
earlier this month.
EDITORIAL IN EGYPT'S AL-AHRAM  This Palestinian infighting ruins the
sympathy and support Palestinians have reaped for their cause over long
years. The accusation is more about propaganda than anything else.
MUHAMMAD BARAKAT IN EGYPT'S AL-AKHBAR  Those fratricidal brothers are
engaged in a bloody, aggressive, cowardly, unjustifiable conflict.
"You have done it and you have done it absolutely brilliantly. The
campaigning group Human Rights Watch said Bosnia's win over Belarus was
"an important signal to the future that abusive governments" would not
be acceptable members. While there were signs that the truce was being
observed, however, there were still incidents of violence. "We cannot
predict what will happen," explains Jafar.
Two elderly patients have also died. E-mail this to a friend Printable
version SEE ALSO New start for human rights at UN?
Correspondents say the low turnout was not surprising as the president
and the military hold real power. He says he was detained for five
months before being released in Albania after the Americans realised
they had got the wrong man.
However, Saeb Erekat - Mr Abbas' aide, who is attending the forum - 
described the current situation in Gaza as "the darkest chapter in
Palestinian history".
Our actors, producers and directors are finding it extremely difficult
to find work in their host countries because of these allegations of
terrorism. ABD-AL-BARI ATWAN IN PAN-ARAB AL-QUDS AL-ARABI  The clashes
are a shameful disgrace by any measure. We have to prove that we are not
terrorists all the time.
He says there are huge differences in how both countries view the crisis
in Iraq.
While there may be less learning in the region, there is high
unemployment, and it is likely to get higher with a rapidly growing
population. "We regret that so far no such appeal has been made.
"It's partly due to the absence of the rule of law, the one authority,
the one gun," Mr Erekat said. AMIT COHEN IN MA'ARIV Total collapse of
the Palestinian National Authority is a real possibility. "Demonisation
and incitement against the Arab public give this kind of act its
legitimisation. On the one hand the official policy of the US government
is to wage war on terrorism.
It called for a "fundamental" review of access within the West Bank and
Gaza to boost livelihoods and spur investment.
IN DEPTH Inside Iran - special report TOP HAVE YOUR SAY STORIES Are
shoplifting fines too small?
"The answer is, we don't give in to them.
"East Jerusalem is not occupied land, it is part of Israel. Vote under
shadow Voters' views But he said his countrymen had shown their
political maturity and expressed their choice freely. The main political
group linked to the Berber-speaking areas in the north-east boycotted
the polls. He says there are huge differences in how both countries view
the crisis in Iraq.
"Iraq has come a long way in a short time," he added, saying the
international community "must stand alongside the Iraqi government".
Clarence House said Prince Harry was "very disappointed" but would not
be leaving the Army as a result.
EDITORIAL IN PAN-ARAB AL-ARAB AL-ALAMIYAH Palestinians and Arabs are
witnessing the events in Gaza in deep shock and pain. King Abdullah
avoided any direct reference to renewed fighting between Palestinians in
the Gaza Strip, which had prevented Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas
from attending the forum.
Earlier, Mr Blair also brushed aside mortar attacks on Baghdad's Green
Zone just as he arrived. "We regret that so far no such appeal has been
made. AMIT COHEN IN MA'ARIV Total collapse of the Palestinian National
Authority is a real possibility.
The British government is in talks with an Islamic cleric detained in
the UK who offered to help secure his release.