Subject: yo-yo f

From: Edgar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:32:11 -0300

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Is this a form of collective intelligence?

The idea is to transition my blogroll into a a series of tags that allow
me to access the various RSS Feeds I read through tags.
A single word can act as a catalyst for creative perception. Yet we toil
away in front of our computers, designing for this narrow space called
"learning".
In any case, let's have a look to see what a crash course in learning
theory might be.

Perhaps creative uses of tags can invite a similar creative energy.
These are two very different points of view. And remember, this is a
BLOG, so don't expect academic rigor. A truly creative writer will also
have a well developed crapometer. Nonetheless, they serve a purpose in
helping us to understand and predict events in the world we have
created.

Each indicator is assigned a weight when it is combined with other
indicators to form the composite learning index.

These moments, to my thinking, are the most powerful moments in
learning. Thus, explorations of learning are biased and stunted by
research methodology. And remember, this is a BLOG, so don't expect
academic rigor.
Learning is all around - TV, newspapers, internet, conversations, etc.
So, yes, I did take the article more seriously than it was intended. It
also includes indicators such as access to childcare and workplace
training as well as participation in sports and cultural and artistic
activities.
are all suggestions that I can use. The article went into how to help
people engage by putting out as many means for learners to get a good
grip on the material, for them to reach out in the way that best suited
them. Marketers and professional bloggers will all busy themselves with
finding ways of floating.

" This again speaks to the need for critical awareness - critical
examination - critical investigation in learning.

These are words of authentic optimism.