Subject: On in hopbottom

From: "Irwin Mims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:41:35 +0200

Spotlight Homes Enters Negotiations to Acquire Commercial and Residential Contractor!

Spotlight Homes, Inc. (OTC:SPHM), a builder of luxury homes with Green technologies,
has entered negotiations to acquire a commercial and residential real estate contractor.

Company name: COST CONTAINMENT TEC
Company symbol: SPHM
Current Price:  0.13
Target: 0.40 +250%
 
Nick Jarvis, President and CEO of Spotlight Homes, stated,
"Thisacquisition would give us an immediate presence on the Eastern
Seaboard,and we like this company's track record. Their projects
fit nicely with our portfolio and philosophy. The contractor designs and manages projects 
primarily on the East Coast,with several projects presently under contract. 
Signing of the definitive purchase agreements is subject to negotiation of the transaction
documents.

At Spotlight Homes, our mission is to build luxury homes in the burgeoning real estate 
markets of the Southern United States. Spotlight Homes is leading the construction industry 
away from traditional, spec houses for large families toward green, master planned, eco-friendly
communities for empty nesters wanting a new form of urbanism, which maintains a quality of 
life for our present and future generations.

This company is HOT,read recent news and get on SPHM first thing on Wednesday, June 20!