Subject: mortification above

From: Suarez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:35:25 +0530

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

com suggests that business  culture, properly defined and developed, is
the basis for achieving outstanding  success.

I'm glad he did because all my doubts about   my abilities and the way I
approach things have vanished. Mastering the art of giving feedback is
key to getting  the best out of people and to becoming a successful
leader.
For example, Winston Churchill was an  inspirational war-time leader but
his bulldog style was ill-suited to the  reconstruction agenda of
post-war Britain. Also, it can provide various ingredients which we
blend to create our perception.
Being able to analyse the different ways in which people think   and
view the world is also a big benefit when assembling teams or thinking
about   who to involve in solving a problem. Goffee and Jones point out
that  good leaders seem able to accurately assess a situation and adjust
their  approach and behaviour accordingly.

In  stating this, the authors are acknowledging that any model of
leadership must  include both parties.

Ask powerful questions that lead to self-appraisal  - which means they
are talking and you are listening. We all  have desires, hopes and
dreams for our life, spanning both our working and  private lives, and
we all want to not suffer undue anxiety, depression and  stress. It is
not sufficient for leaders to reframe a  situation to their own
advantage; true leadership requires reframing for the  benefit of the
followers.

We work hard and expend vast amounts of emotional energy trying to make 
our dream become a reality.
For much of the time nothing seems to be happening, we despair, we
nearly give  up, but we fight through all the lows, persist and keep
going.

Achieving the goals set is  not the most important thing, moving in the
right direction and striving for  continuous improvement is.

Planning to take more mini-breaks  can be an effective solution. It can
guide us to behave in a logical, rational way with values, beliefs,
rules and attitudes.
In reality, leadership is always a social construct that is recreated by
 the relationships between leaders and those they aspire to lead.

The reasons may  not lie directly in the amount or time and energy we
give to work but they do  lie in a number of underlying trends to our
work and life patterns.
They need to  identify and use their own personal leadership assets.

I can confidently predict that just a few managers  would put an
unfamiliar yet intelligent approach into practice when introduced  to it.