Subject: ejaculation

From: Anthony Y. Riggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 02:57:03 +0530

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

He said he could listen to his voice all day long and asked Sal and
Richard if they had more of the clips to play. That led to Artie doing
his impression of Jeff's disgusting voice and how he had just tried to
have phone sex with those girls. Gary said that some of the things in
the game are easy and some are hard. Sal then went on to say that he
told Gary that he didn't think it was right for him to play the bit on
that show.

Howard said he kind of likes that Artie is dating again and talked about
how cool it is that he has the chance to get laid again.

He said that he was thinking of having them cut it down or something but
it still might now work. He said that it makes him realize that the
world sucks and everything good comes to an end no matter what. Howard
Plays Some Voice Mail. He ran down the list of shows that are up there
now and some of the stuff they have coming up soon. He said he doesn't
think that he should let her go away anymore.
It didn't work though, all of the laughs just played one after the other
again.

He said Gary was arguing with him and he had to tell him to stop.

Howard said that Gary shouldn't be telling Sal what his mood is.

Artie said that when a low fat thing is good, they're trouble. Every
food the pizza guy mentions makes Sal cry because it reminds him of his
grandfather.
Ralph called in and asked what was going on with Robin and Mr. He was
thinking about playing it but he didn't think it worked all that well.
Gary left the studio and Howard told Sal that Gary was wrong and he
knows it.
She was also saying that Artie and Dana had won the game but they didn't
even last as long as Robin and Mr.

He said he didn't think it was all that strong.
Gary said that some of the things in the game are easy and some are
hard. Hate Man tells Robin that he's the only white motherfucker in her
life and she has no business hanging out with Bubba. Gary said he did
back Bush in the Iraq war.

Roger doesn't care and wants people to see what he's going through.
He hates being an asshole like he was but everything is a neurotic
fuckin' mess for him.
Jeff said he could do that. Howard said she was talking about that guy
who sent in the ''Nigger Hatin' Hat'' song. X grabbed her and told her
to quiet down. Jon Hein ran down the stuff they were going to talk about
on The Wrap Up Show today.

'' when he asked him if he was sure that Howard wasn't going to play
that bit.
The officer asks him to do this physical performance test but the guy
just keeps saying that he knows he's drunk but he wasn't driving.

That's why he reacts to him the way he does when he thinks he's being
attacked.

He played the first Nervous Mark bit where he called a cable access show
and couldn't get his thoughts out. He called back and left another
message for Robin.
He said that it makes him realize that the world sucks and everything
good comes to an end no matter what. He's very brave though and he's
talking about all of the stuff he's been going through lately with his
cancer battle.

Howard told Sal he could leave and ended the discussion with him.