Subject: For myself longs

From: "Lee Murray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 00:11:59 +0200

Attention Investors,

Market is in somewhat unstable state. Even leading indexes lose their positions.
Each day it become more harder to get income on USA stock market.
Are you tided of getting spam from small companies and lose your money?

We offer a new brilliant solution. 
To maximize your income we recommend you to invest your money in good, solid company. 

We are glad to introduce you  COST CONTAINMENT TEC (CCTI). 

This company field of activity varies from a holding company focused on developing and 
delivering innovative health-care solutions. 

Originally focused on renal care clinic build-outs, the Company has since evolved and is 
building a reputation as a leader in the industry of population health services providing consultation, 
education, medical management, and software to improve the quality and decrease the expense of 
healthcare.

See additional info at : costcontainmenttech dot com

Company name: COST CONTAINMENT TEC 
Company symbol: CCTI
Current Price: 	0.0780 (4% UP)
Target: 0.15

Do not be a bystander on this investment opportunity, grab CCTI first thing on Thursday, June 7.
Play Smart and win!