Subject: [Capwap] Review: CAPWAP security analysis draft

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:29:52 -0600

Dear WG,

Our Security Area Advisors authored a CAPWAP security analysis draft
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-0
0.txt>  (-00) - submitted in February 2007. This was discussed in the
Prague IETF session (March 19, 2007) and several short discussions
ensued during and after the meeting.

Due to lack of time it was agreed to take further discussions on this to
the list. Important threat models and assumptions have been proposed in
this draft. It is important and useful

to understand the model we would agree on and if it is met by the
exsiting CAPWAP protocol draft.

The WG is requested to please read and review the draft and post your
comments at the soonest. That would help progress the draft formally in
preparation for WGLC.

Regards,

-mani

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap