Subject: [Capwap] WGLC announcement for 4 CAPWAP drafts.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:23:25 -0500

Dear All,

As agreed to during the 71st IETF CAPWAP WG Meeting in Philadelphia,
this is a CAPWAP WG Last Call on the following CAPWAP drafts.   

The drafts are available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specifica
tion-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-i
eee80211-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-01.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-01
.txt

This WGLC will last until Monday, March 31, 2008.  Please send any
comments to the CAPWAP WG mailing list.

Best Regards,
Dorothy Gellert and the CAPWAP WG Chairs
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:24:00 -0700

Thanks Dorothy.
 
On behalf of the editors, I would like to remind folks that we really
appreciate any suggested text or remedy along with issue raised during
last call. While not absolutely necessary, it does help move the process
along, and I think we are all motivated to get this spec out quickly.
 
Thanks,
 
PatC

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 6:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] WGLC announcement for 4 CAPWAP drafts.

Dear All, 

The drafts are available at: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specifica
tion-10.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specific
ation-10.txt>  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-i
eee80211-06.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-
ieee80211-06.txt>  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-01.t
xt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-01.
txt>  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-01
.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-0
1.txt>  

Best Regards,

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:59:36 -0700

Folks, a reminder that the WG last call ends tomorrow.
 
Thanks,
 
PatC

Dear All, 

Best Regards,