Subject: [Capwap] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: P. Calhoun
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-10.txt
	Pages		: 145
	Date		: 2008-3-17
	
This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol.  The CAPWAP protocol meets the IETF
   CAPWAP working group protocol requirements.  The CAPWAP protocol is
   designed to be flexible, allowing it to be used for a variety of
   wireless technologies.  This document describes the base CAPWAP
   protocol.  The CAPWAP protocol binding which defines extensions for
   use with the IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN protocol is available in
   [I-D.ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211].  Extensions are
   expected to be defined to enable use of the CAPWAP protocol with
   additional wireless technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap