Subject: [Capwap] Accepting MIBs as WG items?

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:43:22 -0400

At our meeting in Philadelphia on Tuesday, Richard presented the  
latest version of the CAPWAP MIBs:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11- 
mib-02.txt

These MIBs are much-improved from the previous versions, and they now  
make use of the Entity MIB to represent the associated WTPs, rather  
than using extensions to the ifTable.  There were three people from  
three different organizations who expressed interest in implementing  
these MIBs, and Dan Romascanu indicated that he will assign a MIB  
doctor to assist with their further development.

We had consensus within the room to accept these MIBs as CAPWAP WG  
work items with the intention of publishing them as Standards Track  
RFCs.  We would now like to check that consensus on the list.

Is there anyone who objects to accepting these MIBs as WG work  
items?  If so, please respond by Friday, March 28th.

Thanks,
Margaret
(for the CAPWAP Chairs)
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap