Subject: [Capwap] IEEE 802.11 Update Station QoS reference missing

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:46:25 -0700

All,

Yong raised the following issue during the WG Last Call:

> I can not find the ctl msg using this 6.20.  IEEE 802.11 Update
Station QoS.
> 
> Should it be Station Configuration Request?

Yes, it should be in Station Configuration Request, and it is missing in
the current spec. I would therefore propose the following fix:

<proposed text>
5.10.  Station Configuration Request

   The following IEEE 802.11 specific message elements MAY included in
   the CAPWAP Station Configuration Request message.  More than one of
   each message element listed MAY be included.
[...]
   o  IEEE 802.11 Update Station Qos, see Section 6.20
</proposed text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap