Subject: [Capwap] Reviewing MIBs for Consistency with Specs

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:02:09 -0400

Hi All,

As we are coming to a close on the CAPWAP Base Spec and IEEE 802.11  
Binding, we need to update the MIBs to be consistent with our  
specifications, so that they can be published.

So, this is a CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS who are willing to review the MIB  
documents for consistency with either the base spec or the IEEE  
binding.  It would be good if we could get AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE PER MIB  
DOCUMENT to do this review BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER, so that we can  
update the MIBs before IETF 73 in Minneapolis.

The MIB documents can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-00.txt

And their corresponding CAPWAP specifications can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-12.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-08.txt

You DO NOT need to be a MIB expert to do this review, you just have to  
review the MIB and the corresponding CAPWAP specification to see if  
the contents of the MIB document match the specification.  We will  
have MIB experts review the MIBs for compliance with all of the  
applicable MIB guidelines, etc.

So, are there four people (2 for each document) who are willing to  
volunteer to do this review?  Please send e-mail letting us know which  
of the MIBs you will review (Base MIB or IEEE Binding MIB), and when  
you think that you can get this done.

Thanks!
Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap