Subject: [Capwap] issue on description of 4.7.11. ReportInterval

From: "Yong Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:06:25 -0700

4.7.11.  ReportInterval

   The ReportInterval is used by the WTP to determine the interval the
   WTP uses between sending the Decryption Error message elements to the
   AC to decryption errors, in seconds.

Should the above be :

   The ReportInterval is used by the WTP to determine the interval the
   WTP uses between sending the Decryption Error message elements to inform the
   AC of decryption errors, in seconds.

Yong
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:30:33 -0700

Yes, I agree with the proposed text and have created issue 183 to track
it. I will change the draft accordingly.

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Yong Zhang [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:06 AM
To: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: issue on description of 4.7.11. ReportInterval

4.7.11.  ReportInterval

Should the above be :

   The ReportInterval is used by the WTP to determine the interval the
   WTP uses between sending the Decryption Error message elements to
inform the
   AC of decryption errors, in seconds.

Yong