Subject: [Capwap] Issue 210: Need to include syntax reference in 2.4.4.3

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:29:13 -0700

All,

The following issue was raised during IESG review:

> Section 2.4.4.3
> There is formal syntax in this section without any reference to which
syntax this is. Please include such a one.

OK, I would therefore propose the following text:

<proposed mod>
   The EKU field indicates one or more purposes for which a certificate
   may be used.  It is an essential part in authorization.  Its syntax
   is described in [RFC5280] and [ISO.9834-1.1993] and is as follows:

         ExtKeyUsageSyntax  ::=  SEQUENCE SIZE (1..MAX) OF KeyPurposeId

         KeyPurposeId  ::=  OBJECT IDENTIFIER 
</proposed mod>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap