Subject: [Capwap] One Week WGLC on draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-08.txt

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:24:05 -0400

Hi Everyone,

This message starts an additional one week working group last call
(WGLC) on the CAPWAP IEEEE 802.11 binding specification.  The latest
version contains  changes based on feedback from the previous WGLC
and can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-08.txt

Please respond by Friday, September 19th if you notice any blocking
problems with the latest version.  Our goal at this point is to have
this document reviewed for approval by the IESG on their September
25th telechat, assuming that no blocking issues are raised in WGLC.

Thanks,
Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap