Subject: [Capwap] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: M. Montemurro, D. Stanley, P. Calhoun
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt
	Pages		: 165
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol, meeting the objectives defined by
   the CAPWAP working group in RFC 4564.  The CAPWAP protocol is
   designed to be flexible, allowing it to be used for a variety of
   wireless technologies.  This document describes the base CAPWAP
   protocol, while separate binding extensions will enable its use with
   additional wireless technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:22:28 -0500

Hi CAPWAP Folks,

The (hopefully) final version of the CAPWAP base spec is available here:

There have been a few changes in this version to resolve discusses  
from the IESG.  All of these changes were circulated on the CAPWAP WG  
mailing list last Wednesday or earlier, but I want to make sure that   
the WG has had a full week to comment on them before the draft is  
finalized.  We are waiting for one more IESG discuss to be cleared,  
but we believe that we have addressed all of the open issues with the  
document, and that it is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard  
RFC.

If you have any BLOCKING CONCERNS with the contents of the -15  
version, please send them to the WG no later than this WEDNESDAY,  
NOVEMBER 5TH.  Otherwise, the document will probably be approved as-is.

Thanks,
Margaret

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: November 1, 2008 4:45:01 PM EDT
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Capwap] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol- 
> specification-15.txt
>
> This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of  
> Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.
>