Subject: [Capwap] Fwd: ID Tracker State Update Notice: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:19:27 -0500

The CAPWAP protocol specification has been approved by the IESG for  
publication as a Proposed Standard (see below).  So, at this point,  
the CAPWAP Protocol Specification, the 802.11 Binding, the CAPWAP DHCP  
option and the CAPWAP Security Analysis have all been approved.

Congratulations to everyone involved!

This leaves the CAPWAP base MIB and the CAPWAP 802.11 binding MIB,  
both of which are still being developed within WG.  Hopefully we can  
make some progress on the MIBs in/around Minneapolis.

Margaret

Begin forwarded message:

> From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Date: November 11, 2008 12:20:37 PM EST
> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Subject: ID Tracker State Update Notice: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol- 
> specification
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
>
> IESG has approved and state has been changed to 'Approved- 
> Announcement sent' by Cindy Morgan.
> ID Tracker URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/?command=view_id&dTag=14467&rfc_flag=0
>

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Abhijit Choudhury (achoudhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:27:31 -0800

Do we have RFC numbers yet ? 

Thanks,
Abhijit

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Wasserman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:19 AM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] Fwd: ID Tracker State Update
Notice:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification

The CAPWAP protocol specification has been approved by the IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard (see below).  So, at this point, the
CAPWAP Protocol Specification, the 802.11 Binding, the CAPWAP DHCP
option and the CAPWAP Security Analysis have all been approved.

This leaves the CAPWAP base MIB and the CAPWAP 802.11 binding MIB, both
of which are still being developed within WG.  Hopefully we can make
some progress on the MIBs in/around Minneapolis.

Margaret

Begin forwarded message:

> To: [email-masked], 
> [email-masked]
> ID Tracker URL: 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/?command=view_id&dTag=14467&rfc_flag=0
>