Subject: [Capwap] MIB drafts for WGLC

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:27:34 -0700

There were several questions that were raised and had
responses/non-responses that we decided to take to the list.

One of them was if the WG feels whether the MIB drafts are ready for
WGLC. Those in the meeting who had read and reviewed the latest drafts

felt they are fit to be last-called though they had several comments
from their reviews that would require (at least) another revision of
each draft.

If the WG has any objections to calling a WGLC on the drafts do speak up
by Monday, Dec 1.

As a corollary - we are also seeking CAPWAP-experts to review the drafts
from among the list or those WG members who can help find reviewers in
their organization.

(We expect to post the minutes of the short one-hour meeting to the list
once it is cleaned up for nits).

-mani

=============

Mahalingam Mani

(408)321-4840 (w)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap