Subject: [Capwap] The self-review of base MIB

From: young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:34:29 +0800

Hi, 

Since new version of base MIB was published, we have done the self-review of
it.

Please check the issues we found by ourselves.

Technique issues:

1) T1: The MIB objects of capwapBaseDataChannelDTLSPolicyConfig, 

capwapBaseControlChannelAuthenConfig, capwapBaseStationSessionsLimit

should talk about persistence in the description

2) capwapBaseMacAclId should give value scope (1..255)

Editor issues:

1) E1: Since protocol RFCs were published, it should use new RFC id instead
of drafts'id.

2) E2: It should "on the AC" to replace "for the AC" in the 

"Represents the maximum number of WTP sessions configured for the AC"

3) E3: Should keep format of interpretation consistent for bit field and
enumerated values

  All the interpretation should keep only first word using capitalization

  for first character.

  For example, 

  It used to be:

   clear(1) - Clear Text

  It should be changed into:

   clear(1) - Clear text (The first character T of Text should be changed
into t)

4) E4: It should use "on the AC" to replace "for the AC" in the description
of 

capwapBaseControlChannelAuthenConfig, capwapBaseWtpSessionsLimit

5) E5: "Values of all read-create objects in this table are persistent

   at  AC restart/reboot." should be in the description of MIB table instead
of xxEntry.

   The table capwapBaseMacAclTable,capwapBaseAcNameListTable should do such
changes.

6) E5: "This value MUST be no less than 2 seconds and no greater than 180
seconds."

   in the description of capwapBaseWtpMaxDiscoveryInterval is redundant,
should be removed.

7) E6: Should add reference of [RFC4133] in the description of
capwapBaseWtpPhyIndex,

    add reference of [IEEE.802-11.2007] in the description of 

    capwapBaseWirelessBindingVirtualRadioIfIndex.

8) The reference of capwapBaseAcEcnSupport and capwapBaseWtpEcnSupport
should be 

 "Section 4.6.25." instead of "Section 4.7.25."

9) T2: capwapBaseAcEcnSupport, capwapBaseWtpEcnSupport should add

   the following description.

         The following enumerated values are supported:

           limited(0)        - Limited ECN support

           fullAndLimited(1) - Full and limited ECN support"

Regards

Richard

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap