Subject: Re: [Capwap] FW: MIB drafts are in WGLC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:49:04 +0100

I still have not seen too much or any response to this call. As the
CAPWAP documents get close to publication I would appreciate the
feedback and support of the key CAPWAP contributors to the successful
completion of the whole WG charter, including the MIB documents. 
 
The revised MIB documents have just been submitted, This is a good
occasion of an attentive review if you want these submitted to the IESG
and the charter of the WG successfully completed. 
 
Thanks and Regards,
 
Dan

________________________________

	From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:51 PM
	To: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou); [email-masked]; Scott Kelly;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
	Cc: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Capwap] FW: MIB drafts are in WGLC

	As co-authors of one or several CAPWAP specifications, please
provide your feedback on the technical content of the MIB definitions. 
	 
	Thanks and Regards,
	 
	Dan

________________________________

	From: Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:05 PM
	To: capwap
	Subject: [Capwap] MIB drafts are in WGLC

	The 2-week WGLC on the MIB drafts ends on 30th  Jan 2009.

	-mani

________________________________

	From: Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:28 PM
	To: capwap
	Subject: [Capwap] MIB drafts for WGLC

	There were several questions that were raised and had
responses/non-responses that we decided to take to the list.

	One of them was if the WG feels whether the MIB drafts are ready
for WGLC. Those in the meeting who had read and reviewed the latest
drafts

	felt they are fit to be last-called though they had several
comments from their reviews that would require (at least) another
revision of each draft.

	If the WG has any objections to calling a WGLC on the drafts do
speak up by Monday, Dec 1.

	As a corollary - we are also seeking CAPWAP-experts to review
the drafts from among the list or those WG members who can help find
reviewers in their organization.

	(We expect to post the minutes of the short one-hour meeting to
the list once it is cleaned up for nits).

	-mani

	=============

	Mahalingam Mani

	(408)321-4840 (w)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap