Subject: Re: [Capwap] Thanks all of you

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:35:57 -0700

>From half-way around the globe, Richard stayed awake past his hours (reserving a room at a hotel near his workplace to guarantee quiet and bandwidth) and presented updates to his work on CAPWAP MIB drafts
(he could not make it to the SF meeting - he was not granted visa).

We wish to thank Richard [and his co-author(s)]. The voice-media was of good quality, clarity and stability (call
dropped twice but recovered very quickly).

Simultaneously - he also answered questions by listening over audio-streaming (without need for maunal relay over skype) - (there were very few questions, though).

-mani

From: Richard
Sent: Thu 3/26/2009 5:21 PM
To: Mahalingam Mani; [email-masked]; Margaret Wasserman; Dan Romascanu
Cc: Yong Zhang; David Harrington
Subject: Thanks all of you 

Dear all:

Thanks all of you.  With your help of setting up skype, giving support  
during presentation,
I and Yong could have chance to finish presentation for the CAPWAP MIB  
topic.

Wish all of you have a nice weekend.

I would attend to IETF 75th meeting, and see all of you in Stockholm.

Regards
Richard
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap