Subject: [Capwap] FW: RFC 5415 on Control And Provisioning of Wireless AccessPoints (CAPWAP) Protocol Specification

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:25:22 +0100

Congratulations and thanks to the editors, chairs, previous AD and the
whole working group for the publication of RFC 5415-5418. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 2:55 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] RFC 5415 on Control And Provisioning of Wireless
AccessPoints (CAPWAP) Protocol Specification

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5415

        Title:      Control And Provisioning of Wireless 
                    Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Specification 
        Author:     P. Calhoun, Ed.,
                    M. Montemurro, Ed.,
                    D. Stanley, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      155
        Characters: 345381
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5415.txt

This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol, meeting the objectives defined by the
CAPWAP Working Group in RFC 4564.  The CAPWAP protocol is designed to be
flexible, allowing it to be used for a variety of wireless technologies.
This document describes the base CAPWAP protocol, while separate binding
extensions will enable its use with additional wireless technologies.
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap