Subject: [Capwap] RFC 5415 on Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:54:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5415

        Title:      Control And Provisioning of Wireless 
                    Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Specification 
        Author:     P. Calhoun, Ed.,
                    M. Montemurro, Ed.,
                    D. Stanley, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      155
        Characters: 345381
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5415.txt

This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol, meeting the objectives defined by
the CAPWAP Working Group in RFC 4564.  The CAPWAP protocol is
designed to be flexible, allowing it to be used for a variety of
wireless technologies.  This document describes the base CAPWAP
protocol, while separate binding extensions will enable its use with
additional wireless technologies.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap