Subject: Dear Counsel

From: "Eversun Technology Co., Ltd." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 05:17:31 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Counsel,

I am sending this email as a mutual introduction. Mr. Frank Yu is the
Managing Director of Eversun Technology Co., Ltd. Eversun Technology
Co.,
Ltd. is a manufacturer and supplier of steel,coils and transformers.
Eversun Technology Co., Ltd. is owed payment on shipments that they made
to customers here in the US from June 2008.The company is now seeking
advice and possible representation in litigation against the non-paying
companies in your state. I can not handle this matter at this point
because it is out of our jurisdiction.
I have represented this company in the past, therefore I am assisting
them
in finding an attorney in the required state.
Kindly contact Mr. Frank Yu if you are interested in representing them.
Below is his contact information as follows:

Mr. Frank Yu
Eversun Technology Co., Ltd.
[email-masked]
I encourage you to contact one another to see if this is a situation
where you can work together. Should you have any questions please
contact
my office at the below noted information.

Sincerely,
Alex Morgan, Esq
[email-masked]