Subject: Dear Counsel

From: "Eversun Technology Co." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:23:11 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Counsel,

I am sending this email as a mutual introduction. Mr. Frank Yu is the
Managing Director of Eversun Technology Co., Ltd.

Eversun Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and supplier of steel,
coils and transformers. Eversun Technology Co., Ltd. is owed payment on
shipments that they made to customers here in the US from June 2008. The
company is now seeking advice and possible representation in litigation
against the non-paying companies in your state. I can not handle this
matter at this point because it is out of our jurisdiction. I have
represented this company in the past, therefore I am assisting them in
finding an attorney in the required state.

Kindly contact Mr. Frank Yu if you are interested in representing them.
Below is his contact information as follows:

Mr. Frank Yu
Eversun Technology Co., Ltd.
[email-masked]

I encourage you to contact one another to see if this is a situation where
you can work together. Should you have any questions please contact my
office at the below noted information.

Sincerely,
Nicholas William, Esq
[email-masked]