Subject: [Capwap] Two Weeks to Review CAPWAP MIBs for PS

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:21:52 -0400

Hi All,

Just to make this official...

It does not appear that CAPWAP MIB documents have been sufficiently  
reviewed by the CAPWAP WG for publication at Proposed Standard.  To  
publish these documents on the standards track, we would like to see  
evidence that they have received careful review from at least a few  
people, other than the MIB authors, who are very familiar with the  
CAPWAP base protocol and the IEEE binding.  In particular, we would be  
very interested in reviews from people who have implemented the CAPWAP  
protocol and/or from the CAPWAP document editors.

If you have already reviewed the MIB documents in detail, please let  
us know.  Or, if you are willing to perform such a review, please do  
so as soon as possible.

In either case, please send us the results of your review in one of  
two forms:  (1) A list of issues you have found with the MIB documents  
that should be fixed before they are published as standards-track  
documents, or (2) A statement that you believe that the MIBs are ready  
for publication as standards-track documents as written.

We will wait until Friday, October 16th to receive the results of your  
reviews.  If, at that time, the documents have still not been been  
sufficiently reviewed (in the opinions of the responsible AD and WG  
chairs) we will submit the documents for publication as Informational  
RFCs.  If anyone has any problems or concerns with this plan, please  
let us know.

CAPWAP EDITORS AND IMPLEMENTORS:  If you have even a few more cycles  
that you can spare for the CAPWAP WG, it would be _very_ helpful if  
you could review these MIBs by Friday, October 16th:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-05.txt

Thank you,
Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:05:24 -0400

Just a reminder...  We're still waiting for reviews of the MIB  
documents.

Margaret

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
> Date: October 1, 2009 4:21:52 PM EDT
> To: capwap <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Capwap] Two Weeks to Review CAPWAP MIBs for PS
>
>
> Hi All,
>