Subject: confirm 6c4a2d4e27eb21fdc05d2200a2fd2ef91e173237

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:36:45 -0700

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list rddp

We have received a request from [email-masked] for
subscription of your email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be added to
this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject:
header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/rddp/6c4a2d4e27eb21fdc05d2200a2fd2ef91e173237

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 6c4a2d4e27eb21fdc05d2200a2fd2ef91e173237

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].