Subject: Linda Lesser from Canada.

From: Linda lesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:53:17 +0100

Dear Beloved,

Is an art of God to come across you on the internet and praying that  
as God has
directed me to you ,his power will take charge of every assignment i am giving
to you beloved.I have the intention of helping the poor children out there
because i feel for them when i see them on television crying for help.  
Is really
unfortunate that I indulged myself into a deadly habit that has  
destroyed me. I
smoked for years out of fun unknown to me that is a deadly habit. Now i have
cancer of the lungs that has destroyed my lungs, my lungs are now  
destroyed and
will die at anytime from now as my doctor confirmed.

The worst part of it all is that i don't have a child of my own to  
continue from
where i stopped in life due to the reckless life i lived. I have no  
option than
to give out my wealth US$1.2M acquired from my hard toiling to the poor
children. Kindly hurry up to my aid to set the dying children free  
from untimely
death with my wealth because if i die now and the funds is not transferred to
your able and sincere possession, automatically the institution where  
the funds
is will claim it for there own purpose and my toiling on earth will be in
vain.Beloved pls have mercy on me at this deadly period of my life.

Linda from Canada.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.