Subject: Dear Customer

From: Western Union Head Office <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:12:47 +0800

How are you today?

This is to inform you that we have already sent USD5000.00 dollars through
Western Union as we have been mandated to transfer the payment of
compensation the total sum of USD150, 000.00 through Western Union by the
UN government.

In this connection, I tried to call yesterday to provide this information
via telephone in order to avoid the potential for cyber criminals to
laying hold of this vital information, but could not reach you. So I
decided to send MTCN, sender's name and relevant information, so you can
pick up this USD5000.00 so we can send another USD5000.00 tomorrow as you
know, we will be sending only USD5000.00 per day. Please collect this
information and go to any Western Union office near you in your country to
collect USD5000.00 and email us so we can continue with the amount of rest
tomorrow.

Mr. Roy Charlton Manager
Tel:+2348073280772
Email: [email-masked]

call or email once I picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the information from Western Union to collect compensation

MTCN: 622 159 4597
Sender's Name: Linda Benson
Question: Honesty
Answer: Trust
Country:Nigeria
Amount: USD5000.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick this transfer

Regards
Director of Operations
Western Union &#174; Moneytransfer

________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for all viruses by the iMail VirusWall Email
Security System.
For more information on this proactive email security service working around
the clock,
around the globe, visit http://viruswall.aserver.com.hk
________________________________________________________________________