Subject: Status on XGSSAPI

From: Simon Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 98 13:44:24 +1000

Hi there,

Could someone please tell me the status of the XGSSAPI Internet draft? It 
appears to have expired and disappeared. What's the story?

Simon
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Simon Gibson,                                      Telephone: +61 7 3864 5120
Research Scientist, Security Unit,                 Facsimile: +61 7 3864 1282
CRC for Distributed Systems Technology,
Queensland University of Technology,           email:<[email-masked]>
Brisbane Qld 4001, Australia.                          http://www.dstc.edu.au
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Jacques Lebastard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:02:56 +0100

> appears to have expired and disappeared. What's the story?

It has been implemented here. A few adjustments were suggested to one of
the authors (D. Pinkas). BullSoft will integrate it in its
AccessMaster's
GSS-API offer as soon as the RFC gets approved.
-- 
Jacques LEBASTARD                 mailto:[email-masked]
BULL SA - AccessMaster          http://www.openmaster.com/
Rue Jean Jaures - F3-2G-03           Tel: +33 1 30 80 77 86
F-78340 Les Clayes sous Bois         Fax: +33 1 30 80 77 99
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]