Subject: On the home front

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:18:15 -0500

SUBLIMINALLY ENTICE ANY WOMAN TO BE YOURS!
              GUARANTEED.

We know you may be skeptical, but if you're not totally 
satisfied with your sex life and who you're dating you owe 
it to yourself to visit our web site (your choice of 
ENGLISH or ESPANOL) at http://208.166.10.22/ and learn 
how the power of subliminal mind control can change your 
life. It is simply a fact that sexual impulses can be 
awakened and greatly intensified by using subliminal 
commands. We guarantee it!

But, most subliminal enticement tapes don't work. Confused? 
Take 1 minute, go to  http://208.166.10.22/ and read the 
section entitled "THE NUMBER 1 REASON OUR TAPES WORK 
AND THEIRS DON'T!" to find out why.  If nothing else, 
you'll get a good laugh at how downright silly some other 
tapes are.

  EVERYTHING (AND WE MEAN EVERYTHING!) TO GAIN 
              AND NOTHING TO LOSE!

We're so sure that OUR tapes work that every one comes with 
a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Now that you know about the hottest tapes on the Internet, you 
have no excuse not to be successful with any woman you choose. 
If you don't get the facts, you are cheating yourself out of 
HAPPINESS, ROMANCE, GREAT SEX and the TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

Click here http://208.166.10.22/

Millennium Creations, LLC
520 Washington Blvd., Suite 287
Marina Del Rey, Ca. 90292
310-281-6737

To be remove from future mailings, reply to:  
[email-masked] with REMOVE in the subject.
Please understand that our system has filters and any files
larger than 2K, foul language, multiple emails, graphics, 
and/or attachments within the email or it's headers will
automatically delete your email without removal from our 
database.  Only the email address in the from: will be deleted, 
if you have more than one address, please email us using the
email from any account.  Make sure the email address is the 
SAME ADDRESS we used to send the message or it will NOT be
deleted from our database.  You MUST reply with REMOVE in the 
subject line, in order to be removed.  The contents of the
message are NEVER read.  Thank you.

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]