Subject: administrative topics, Orlando meeting

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:32:01 -0400

CAT fanciers:

The submission deadline for Internet-Drafts in advance of the Orlando IETF
meeting is Wednesday, 18 November.  Said meeting (7-11 December) is now less
than 2 months away.  As far as my E-mail indicates, the minor update I
submitted to 2078bis has been the only CAT WG document published as an I-D
since the Chicago IETF.  I'd like to encourage all CAT document editors to
update their documents as needed by the deadline, and to solicit information
on what revisions or new submissions may be planned.

I've requested a meeting slot for CAT at Orlando, though have not yet heard
back from the secretariat on scheduling.  List discussion has been fairly
quiet recently, and I'd like (in the interests of effective use of costly
meeting slot resources) to determine how much discussion time is likely to
be needed.  If anyone wishes to identify topics related to active WG
documents as requiring discussion at a CAT session in Orlando, please make
this known.  

Regards, ...

--jl

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]