Subject: Java bindings documents

From: Michael Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:53:17 -0400

Just got a note on the list that Jack has posted 
an update of his Java bindings spec. This came in just as
I was in the process of sending an I-D for my interfaces 
approach, which I expect to show up in the next day or
so (I expect it'll be called 
<draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-javabind-ifs-00.txt>). 

I've also sent a revision to my "service provider interface"
which corrects some errors in the earlier version. 
The new one ought to be 
<draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-javabind-spi-01.txt>. 

I look forward to reading Jack's document and to 
what I hope will be a lively ensuing discussion. 

--Michael Smith
  [email-masked]

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]