Subject: ADMINISTRIVIA ( list archive )

From: Booker Bense <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:23:56 -0700 (PDT)

- I haven't put any effort into archiving this list 
because I thought it was already being archived
elsewhere (i.e. at [email-masked] 
and maybe at <[email-masked]> )

- Are these public archives, if so what are the URL's? 

-thanks, 

- Booker C. Bense

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: "Theodore Y. Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:52:05 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:23:56 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Booker Bense <[email-masked]>

You can find the archives at ftp://net-dist.mit.edu/cat-ietf/archive

They haven't been updated in a while (since we separated bitsy and the
net-dist machine), and our illustrious chair has been prodding me for a
while to get this fixed.  Mea culpa; mea maxima culpa.  In any case,
I've updated things so that recent archives are now available on
cat-ietf-archive.

That being said, the IETF secretariat does offer an archiving service,
and it would probably be a great idea to transition the archiving so
that they could assume responsibilty for it, since they can almost
certainly do a better job than I have time to provide at the moment.

							- Ted