Subject: Welcome to visit Transpac!

From: Information for Transpac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:16:58 +0800

Dear Sir,

Localization and Translation Solutions!
Welcome to visit Transpac!

http://www.transpac.com.cn

With Best Regards,

David Zhang

****************************************************
Beijing Transpac Computers Inc.
Add:Rm.108 No.50 Baishiqiao Road
Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
Tel:+86-10-68368030,88371416
Fax:+86-10-68348420
E-mail:[email-masked]
Http://www.transpac.com.cn
****************************************************
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]