Subject: Reminder: 1999 WET-ICE Enterprise Security Workshop

From: Nahid Shahmehri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 20:38:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Colleague, 

This mail is to remind you of the upcomming, extended deadline
for submissions to the Fourth International Workshop on Enterprise
Security, to be held as a part of IEEE WET-ICE '99 on June 16-18, 
1999 at Stanford University, California, USA. 

Extended deadline for paper submissions is April 12, 1999.

Electronic submissions are accepted. Please see the workshop web
page http://www.ida.liu.se/conferences/WETICE/SECWK/ for the full
Call For Papers and further details.

Please accept my apologies if you receive this message more than once.

Sincerely,

Nahid Shahmehri
Program Co-Chair

Dept. of Computer and Information Science 
Linköping University 
SE-581 83 Linköping
Sweden 

This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]