Subject: RE: Open Group Authorization Service API work?

From: "Williams,Ronald B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 11:05:36 -0800

Dean Adams is no longer with the Open Group. Ian Robertson is now the
Open Group coordinator for the Security Program. He can be reached at
[email-masked].

Ronald Becker Williams    e-mail:[email-masked]
*  Security Management and User Administration/Tivoli
*  EASM/ KP*IT National Operations   vox:(626) 564-7680
*  Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. fax:(626) 564-7219
*  A7F9 C855 24A9 DB72 55E4  B678 F51E 225E 2988 6F00

- -----Original Message-----
From: Rich Salz [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 4:46 PM
To: RL Bob Morgan
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Open Group Authorization Service API work?

> I note that DASCOM has submitted its IntraVerse AuthAPI as a proposed
> Authorization Service API via the Open Group Fast Track process.  See
> http://www.dascom.com/new/nr-api.html for their press release on this.

OG Fast Track means that only editorial changes are allowed.
Also note that The Open Group has followed IETF standards where they
exist.
It might make sense for someone to tell TOG that the IETF is working
on this area. I'd suggest that someone involved with AAS drop a line to
Dean Adams, [email-masked] (tell him I sent you :).

Hope this helps.
	/r$, OSF and Open Group alumnus

==========================================================================

This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to
[email-masked]

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]