Subject: RE: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-11.txt

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:52:16 -0500

Brian wrote, excerpting: 

> 
> We would like to push for working group last call.  The active parties
> have reached consensus.
> 
> b
> 

The WG position of record has been that pk-init and kerberos-revisions are
interrelated documents and therefore should be considered in a parallel WG
last call once they're both ready, so (assuming these premises still hold)
we should probably assess the readiness of both.  BTW, newly revised
versions of both of these documents appear to be available now, at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-11.txt
and
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-05.txt
, though I haven't yet seen the corresponding I-D action messages announcing
them.

--jl
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]