Subject: Re: TLS/SSL implementation support for RFC2712?

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:49:15 EST

> >I'm curious about who all's TLS/SSL implementations support RFC2712 "Addition 
> >of Kerberos Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)".
> >
> >Anyone know of any that do off-hand? thanks,
> 
> I have a distribution (that I keep meaning to put up on an FTP site) that
> does one for OpenSSL.  I didn't do the work (just saying that up front,
> so everyone understands I'm not trying to take credit for it).

Please forward me this code so that I can get it added to 0.9.6

    Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer * Kermit-95 for Win32 and OS/2
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
              612 West 115th St #716 * New York, NY * 10025
  http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html * [email-masked]

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Ken Hornstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 17:58:40 -0500

>Please forward me this code so that I can get it added to 0.9.6

According to the author, the code isn't in the best shape (and I'm not
100% sure it's interoperable with the spec).  Let me check with him to see
if he's got something newer first.

--Ken