Subject: Draft 2, CAT-WG Adelaide agenda, reflecting time shift

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:14:26 -0500

In the current draft of the IETF Adelaide agenda, the CAT-WG session has
been shifted from Monday AM, 0930-1130 to Monday PM, 1530-1730.  This Draft
2 agenda reflects this shift, but includes no other changes. 

CAT-WG Adelaide Agenda, Draft 2 as of 3 March February 2000
Session on Monday, 27 March, 1530-1730

1530-1540: Opening remarks
1540-1605: Kerberos-Revisions (Cliff Neuman)
1605-1620: Kerberos PK-Init (Cliff Neuman)
1620-1640: Kerberos DNS-Locate (Ken Hornstein)
1640-1650: GAA-API (Cliff Neuman)
1650-1720: Other business as needed
1720-1730: Status review and closing remarks

--jl

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]