Subject: Re: TLS/SSL implementation support for RFC2712?

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:03:22 EST

> >Please forward me this code so that I can get it added to 0.9.6
> 
> According to the author, the code isn't in the best shape (and I'm not
> 100% sure it's interoperable with the spec).  Let me check with him to see
> if he's got something newer first.

Let me have it anyway.  I can always fix the code to match the spec.

    Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer * Kermit-95 for Win32 and OS/2
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
              612 West 115th St #716 * New York, NY * 10025
  http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html * [email-masked]

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Ken Hornstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 18:07:36 -0500

>Let me have it anyway.  I can always fix the code to match the spec.

Well, I can't give it to you and not give it to everyone else, now
can I? :-)

ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kerberos5/kssl-0.1a.tgz

--Ken