Subject: Java GSS-API implementation announcement

From: "Jan Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:37:37 +0200

Hello,

I would like to announce the first release of our Java GSS-APIv2
implementation based on the Simple Public Key Mechanism (SPKM -
RFC2025).

Main features:
    * Full JCE 1.2.1 compatibility
    * Generic Security Service (GSS) API implementation in Java
    * SPKM compatibility 
    * Free download

The implementation is thoroughly tested and is already used in a major
product; it provides the security layer for our WASP 2.0 implementation
(http://www.idoox.com/products/wasp20/index.html).

For more information and downloading instructions see:
    http://www.idoox.com/products/security/index.html.

We appreciate any feedback about our new releases and website.

Idoox Team

support: [email-masked]
info:    [email-masked]