Subject: RE: Biz To Business Database Disc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:07:39 -0500

As a dot.com professional you know that it is essential to your teams' 
success to advertise your web site, business, product, service, or your 
organizations' cause to the masses. You also know that your marketing and 
advertising budget limits your options.

If you are a Fortune 500 corporation, you have the advantage of being able to 
book 30 second TV spots during the SuperBowl. Most of us are not in that 
position though. Besides, did you know that something on the order of 92% of 
TV viewers run to the washroom at commercial breaks during the program, 
thereby missing the expensive commercial spot.

Q: Of all the various advertising mediums which do you feel is most effective,
 in cases when you require your prospect to remember your telephone number or 
web address?

Let's outline and agree on a list of the main advertising and marketing 
mediums first:

- Television Commercial
- Television Infomercial
- Internet Banner Ads (paid for on a click-through basis)
- Internet Banner Ads (paid for on an impression basis)
- So-Called opted-in email list rental and broadcast
- Radio Commercial
- Print Media (Newspapers, Magazines)
- Print Media (Hand-Outs)
- Trade Shows
- News or Media organization story or profile on your project
- Affiliate Links
- Signage
- Telemarketing
- Direct Mail 
- Broadcast Fax (not personalized to its recipients)
- Broadcast Fax (personalized and to the Attention of its recipients)
- Targeted Broadcast Email (personalized or not)

Now consider the effectiveness of each advertising choice, remembering that 
in many cases your audience must still remember a telephone number in order to 
contact you.

Q: Which is the least costly and most effective?

E-mail marketing works! Why? There are many reasons, but primarily because 
people are focused on their monitors while checking their e-mail. Totally 
focused. In addition, they have a hard copy of your ad on their hard drive, 
and it is simple for them to forward the ad to their friends and
associates as well.

You can tell your story with more words and target your list to particular 
types of recipients or geographical areas. We offer some of the best delivery 
and bulk e-mail prices on the Internet. Bulk e-mail can get you the best 
exposure on the net. What makes this kind of advertising so effective is the 
fact that you go to the potential customer. Not like search engines or print 
ads that the potential customer has to do all the searching.  Dollar for 
dollar bulk e-mailing is also the most economical.  We do all the mailing for 
you. You just provide us with the ad!  It's that simple!

What we offer is simple:

*General Lists or other ISPs
 
#100,000	Emails		$495.00
#250,000	Emails		$995.00
#500,000	Emails		$1,495.00
#1,000,000	Emails		$2,495.00
#2,500,000	Emails		$4,995.00
#5,000,000+	Emails		(Call for Quote)

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER PACKAGES!

*Targeted Lists (Starting @): 

#100,000	Emails		$995.00
#250,000	Emails		$1,495.00
#500,000	Emails		$2,995.00
#1,000,000	Emails		 (Call for Quote)

METHOD OF PAYMENT, CASHIERS CHECK MONEY ORDER OR BANK WIRE.

$$$GET AN ADDITIONAL FREE 25% ON TOP OF EVERY ORDER...
IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECIEVING THIS MESSAGE!

Call for bigger packages!  ORDER NOW!!!	AND GET THE RIGHT EXPOSURE!

For more details on Email Services, please call:

#954.340.1628 (US & International)

IF YOU ARE THE DO IT YOURSLF TYPE OR ARE STILL USING TRADITONAL MARKETING 
TECHNICS, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE 8 1/2 MILLION BUSINESS TO BUSINESS 
DATABASE!!

Our 3.0 Version B2B Database Will Go Online and Sell For 2.5 to 25 Cents Per 
Record in early July! (Extended Due to Delays From The 1st)

You can now access contact data for over 8.5 Million Records. All of them 
have their own .com .org or .net domain name, making them serious prospects 
for Internet business. 

Our data base readily accessible on CD-Rom, list the Names, Contact 
Information, Physical Address, Phone #, Fax #, SIC Industry Code, URL (Domain 
Name), and Contact Email Address which you can use to efficiently target 
companies worldwide.

Over 8.5 Million Physical Addresses let you target businesses by Country, 
State, City, Province, Zip Code, Area Code or by using the SIC Industry Code.  
The data comes in a Comma-Delimited ASCII format which makes it easy to 
manipulate and Import/Export records to your Contact-Management, Spreadsheet, 
analysis and Broadcasting Applications.

We’d be happy to give you rough counts for your industry target market. We 
also build databases to order and carry more than a dozen other data bases 
both Domestic and International ( B2B and B2C).

Please send me more info about:

[ ] Master Disc 2000 8.5 Million Records, Cost US$799.00
[ ] Online Updates & Download Access Cost US$199.00 (Annually)
[ ] Commercial Email Services & Products

Note: Not all records contain complete data, call for breakdowns.

For more details on Database, please call:

#954.340.1628 (US & International)

or fax form below to:
#954.753.2846

(Make Sure To Mention Reseller Id #1789 When Calling)

Company name: ___________________________________________

Web Site Url: ___________________________________________

Contact name: ___________________________________________

Email: __________________________________________________

Phone: __________________________________________________

Fax:  ___________________________________________________

Street address: _________________________________________

City, Zip, State: _______________________________________

Country: ________________________________________________

Check the following that apply: 
  
_____	Please Notify Me Of Online Web Site & Register Me For Access Using The 
Information Above.

Also Please, Send Additional Information on:

_____	Online Adult & Gaming Owner/Operaters
_____	Online Adult Subscribers & Online Gamers Databases
_____	Online Billing/Credit Card Processing
_____	Emailing Services and Databases
_____	Search Engine Positioning
_____	International Contact Lists
_____	Buying / Selling Traffic
_____	Web Site Hosting Services
_____	Internet Bandwidth Services (T-1's Starting at $999.00)
_____	Other:_______________________________

##############################################################################
#############################################
THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE OF THE EMAIL BILL: SECTION 301. PER 
SECTION, PARAGRAPH (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618.

To discontinue receipt of further notice at not cost and to be removed from 
our database, please reply with the word "Remove" in subject. Or call us at 
#954.340.1628 leave your email address for removal from the database and 
future mailings.

Any attempts to disrupt the removal email address etc., will not allow us to 
be able to retrieve and process the remove requests.
##############################################################################
#############################################

.0401601

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]