Subject: FW: WG Action: Common Authentication Technology (cat) to conclude

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:01:58 -0400

This message from the IESG secretary announces the formal closure of the
IETF CAT WG.  My thanks to all who have contributed to its discussions and
work items over the years.

--jl

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Coya [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 3:34 PM
Subject: WG Action: Common Authentication Technology (cat) to conclude

The Common Authentication Technology (cat) Working Group in the Security
Area of the IETF has concluded.

The IESG Contact Person(s) are Jeffrey Schiller and Steve Bellovin.
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: "Booker C. Bense" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:05:50 -0700 (PDT)

> work items over the years.

- What should I do with the mailing list ( if anything? ) Any
suggestions on a new intro message.

- Booker C. Bense : [email-masked]