Subject: IETF 60 Kitten BOF Presentations

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:59:23 -0700

I have uploaded the presentations from yesterday's meeting to

http://web.mit.edu/~jaltman/www/kitten/

Speaker                          Title
Filename

Jeffrey Altman                Agenda/Charter
ietf60-kitten-agenda-charter.pdf

Doug Engert                   Global Grid Forum GSS requirements
ietf60-kitten-gss-ggf-ext.pdf

Sam Hartman                  GSSAPI Naming
Issues                                  ietf60-kitten-hartman.pdf

Nico Williams                  The Need for cryptographic channel
ietf60-kitten-oncbindings.pdf

bindings and CCM

Nico Williams                  Stackable Psuedo
Mechanisms                       ietf60-kitten-stackable.pdf

Wyllys Ingersol                 GSSAPI SPNEGO
issues                              ietf60-kitten-spnego.pdf