Subject: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:41:51 -0700

ATTN:

                IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.

                CONTRAC#MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,

FROM THE RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING CONTRATORS DUE FOR PAYMENT WITH THE FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA YOUR NAME AND COMPANY WAS DISCOVERED AS NEXT ON THE
LIST OF OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEIR PAYMENTS.I WISH
TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT HAVE BEING PROCESSED AND WILL BE RELEASED
TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU RESPONDTO THIS LETTER. ALSO NOTE THAT FROM RECORDS
IN MY FILE YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT IS $65.7 MILLION DOLLARS{SIXTYFIVE
MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLARS}.

 PLEASE RE-CONFIREM TO ME IF THIS IS IN LINE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOURRECORD
AND ALSO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE FOLLOWINGS:

{1}YOUR FULL NAMES
{2}YOUR PHONE NUMBERS AND FAX IF ANY
{3}YOUR COMPANY ADDRESS AND YOUR POSSITION
{4}YOUR MARRITAL STATUS PROFFESSION AND AGE.

AS SOON AS THIS INFORMATIONS ARE RECEIVED ,YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO
YOU IN A CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT OR WIRE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUT DIRECTLY FROM
THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP WILL BE GIVEN
TO YOU FOR YOU GO TO YOUR BANK AND CONFIRM IT. MAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU
RECEIVE THIS LETTER FOR A SERIOUS DESCUSSION WITH ME AND ALSO GET BACK TO
ME ON THIS EMAI [email-masked] }.

REGARDS
PROF CHARLES SOLUDO
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br