Subject: PROJECT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:30:05 +0100

CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL 
Dear Sir,
We are top government officials and currently members of the Federal Government
of Nigeria, Contract Review Panel. We are interested in the importation
of goods into our country with fund, which are presently trapped in Nigeria.
The prosecuting of a transaction of this Magnitude Requiring Maximum Confidence
and Trust.
In order to commence this business, we solicit your assistance to enable
us transfer into your account the said trapped fund, the source of this
fund is as follows: during the last government administration of GENERAL
ABDULSALAM ABUBAKAR in Nigeria, the officials of that government set up
companies and awarded themselves and their cohorts contracts which were
grossly over invoiced in various ministries. As part of its inaugural policy,the
present civilian government of OLUSEGUN OBASANJO set up a Contract Review
Panel, a panel in which we are members. In the course of our investigation
we identified over-invoiced contract fund US$25.5 Million which are presently
floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment to any contractor
with formal Bonafide claim. However, by virtue of our position as civil
servants, we are not permitted by law to operate foreign account. This is
 why we are asking for your assistance to provide the necessary documents
to facilitate the transfer of this fund into any account you will nominate
of course. You shall be adequately compensated, 30% shall be yours while
my colleagues and I shall have 65%, the remaining 5% shall be for the reimbursement
of any expenses that will be incurred in this transaction.
This transaction is expected to be concluded within (10)bank working days
on the receipt of your bank particulars, your bank name and address, account
number, name of beneficiary, telephone and fax numbers of the bank, your
company name and address, telephone, fax numbers. When we receive the above
information from you by fax, we shall apply and obtain the necessary payment
approvals from the relevant authorities including the Federal Ministry of
Finance(F.M.F) which shall allocate you or your company foreign exchange
cover for US$25.5million you or your company shall be officially regarded
as the beneficiary of the funds.
When the money is transferred to your account, open confirmation from you
that the fund has been credited unto your Nominated Bank Account, my  colleagues
and I will come over to your country for the sharing of the fund to commence
our Importation Business.
Lets trust that absolute confidentiality be our watchword  throughout this
business transaction. Your line of business does not matter. However, your
prompt reply will enable us to expedite action by forwarding the information
(your bank particulars) to the authority concerned for immediate processing
of the  document/remittance.
Thanks and best regards.
Dr.DOMNIC IBRU

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br