Subject: PLZ APPROACH ME URGENTLY..........

From: prince <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Mar 2005 11:46:46 -0000

First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.
 Marina, Lagos-Nigeria.
 [email-masked]
 private email:([email-masked] )
 18th march 2005

 Dear Sir/Madam,
 I Am Prince Henry Mathew, Branch Manager First Bank Nigeria Plc,
 Investment Zone Branch.lagos/nigeria.

 I Got Your Contact Through the Internet; plz I Want You To give this
 essage Urgent And Very Confidential Approach.
 On January 7, 1999, An America Oil Consultant/Contractor With The
 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

 Mr. Charles Ballassi (Fixed), Valued At Us$15,700,000.00(Fifteen
 Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) In My Branch upon maturity of
 This fund, I Sent A Routine Notification To His Forwarding Address But
 Got No Reply, After A Month, I Sent A Reminder And Finally We Discovered
 From His Contract Employers, The Nigerian National Petroleum
 Corporation That Mr. Charles Ballassi Died In The Plane Crash Of 31
 October 1999 With Egyptian Air 990 With Other Passengers Aboard As You
 Can Confirm It Yourself Via This Website Below:

 Http://Www.Cnn.Com/Us/9911/02/Egyptair990.List/Index.Html

 During my normal routine checks of accounts, I Found Out That He Died
 Without Making A Will, And every Attempts To Trace His Next Of Kin Was
 Fruitless and abortive, I Therefore Made Further inquiries and
 Discovered That Mr. Charles Ballassi Did Not Declare Any Next Of Kin Or
 Relations In His Entire Official Documents, Including His Bank Deposit
 Papers In My Bank, This Sum Of Us$15,700,000.00 Is Still In My Bank And
 The Interest Is Being Rolled Over With The Principal Sum At The End Of
 Each Year. No One Will Ever Come Forward To Claim It.

 According To Nigerian banking Law, At The Expiration Of (Six) Years,
 The Money Will Revert To The Ownership Of The Nigerian Government If
 Nobody   Applies To Claim The Fund.
 My Proposal Is That I Will Like You As A Foreigner To Stand As The
 Next Of Kin To Mr. Charles Ballassi So that the proceeds
 Will share by two of us T, I Will Like You To Provide Immediately Your
 Full Name And Address With Pass Port Photograph So that I will place as
 The next of kin to Mr. Charles Ballassi.

 We Shall Employ The Service Of An Attorneys For The Drafting And
 Notarization Of The Will And Obtain The Necessary Documents And Letter
 Of Probate/Administration In Your Favors For The Transfer Into your Bank
 Account In Any Part Of The World, Then Facilitate The Transfer Of This
 Money To You As The Beneficiary/Next Of Kin. The Money Will Be Paid
 Into Your Account and You Will Be rewarded with 40% of the total sum.

 I have map out three options to get this fund to your possession they are
 thus:

 1. Bank to bank wire transfer
 2.Cashier cheque of $250,000 dollars weekly gradually pending when the
 fund is  Completely transferred into your account.

 3.Through international swift post delivery order to your home address
 4. Payment through our regional near your country

 I Will Not Disclose My Very self-being The Bank Manager, Immediately I
 Receive Your Information I Will Send Them To The Attorney For The
 Preparation Of The Papers that I will use to place you as the next of
kin.

 There Is No Risk At All, With The Paperwork From The Attorney And My
 Position as The Branch Manager we are bound succeed,
 Please Reply Immediately Via my Private Email Address Below, Upon Your
 Response, I Shall Provide You With Details of the new attorney that I
 Have appointed for you to prepare the documents for the next of kin.

 Please Observe Utmost secrecy And Be Rest Assured That This Transaction
 Would Be Most Profitable For Both parties Because I Shall Require Your
 Assistance To Invest My Share In Your Country.
 Awaiting Your Urgent.
 Best Regards,
 Prince Henry Mathew.
 [email-masked]
 +234-8023070484
 (private email:([email-masked] )

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com