Subject: [Cbor] Mirja Kühlewind's Yes on charter-ietf-cbor-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 08:24:53 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-cbor-00-01: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-cbor/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question out of curiosity: Is this wg intended to be a short term
effort that will closed after publishing the named docs or is the plan to
eventually add more stuff for long term maintenance or is that no clear
yet?

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:08:52 +0000

Hi Mirja,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-cbor/

I think the WG might recharter once initial milestones (listed in the
charter) are done, but this is not guarantied at this point.

Best Regards,
Alexey