Subject: [Cbor] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on charter-ietf-cbor-00-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 23:44:04 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-cbor-00-03: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-cbor/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the answer to Stephen's "what is GRASP" question in the Internet
Review ballot, but I'm still not sure why it's necessary to say "ANIMA
GRASP" in this charter. For the parallel case in CORE, the WG name is
provided, but no detail beyond that. If I knew what GRASP was without
having to look back at Stephen's ballot thread, I wouldn't mention this,
of course ... but I wonder how many other readers will have to look it
up, too!