Subject: [Cbor] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 00:46:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise data definition language (CDDL): a notational convention to express CBOR and JSON data structures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Christoph Vigano
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2018-08-23

Abstract:
   This document proposes a notational convention to express CBOR data
   structures (RFC 7049).  Its main goal is to provide an easy and
   unambiguous way to express structures for protocol messages and data
   formats that use CBOR or JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:33:34 -0400

We believe this version addresses the issues raised in the working
group and that it's ready for us to request publication.  A
publication request will get us a review from the responsible AD
(Alexey), with perhaps another round of updates to address that,
followed by a two-week IETF-wide last call.  Any remaining issues can
be dealt with during that period (including any further concerns from
Jeffrey when he returns from vacation).

I am, therefore, going to do the document shepherd writeup and then
request publication, which I should do by the end of today, Thursday.
If anyone sees an immediate reason to halt, please shout out now.

Barry

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:46 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CBOR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor