Subject: [Cbor] Last Call: <draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05.txt> (Concise data definition language (CDDL): a notational convention to express CBOR and JSON data structures) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 06:54:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Concise Binary Object Representation
Maintenance and Extensions WG (cbor) to consider the following document: -
'Concise data definition language (CDDL): a notational convention to
   express CBOR and JSON data structures'
  <draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document proposes a notational convention to express CBOR data
   structures (RFC 7049).  Its main goal is to provide an easy and
   unambiguous way to express structures for protocol messages and data
   formats that use CBOR or JSON.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.