Subject: [Cbor] Today's CBOR call, 17 Oct

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 09:15:19 -0400

A reminder of today's CBOR call.  On the agenda is:
- discussion of canonicalization, preferred serialization / encoding and
decoding -- issues raised by Laurence Lundblade
- IETF 103 Hackathon and possible CBOR interop testing
- Anything else we should discuss before IETF 103, as this might be the
last call we do before the meeting

We do have one more call scheduled, two weeks from now on 31 Oct.  I think
we're likely to cancel that because people may have begun their IETF
travel.  We can discuss that on this call also.

Barry

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 1:45 PM
Subject: [Cbor] Webex meeting invitation: CBOR working group conference call
To: <[email-masked]>

Here is the WebEx information for the CBOR conference calls.  There's an
ICS attachment here, or you can click the "Add to Calendar" button to get
the standard WebEx one.

The calls will repeat every two weeks, and the purpose of the calls is to
check the progress of the work on the CDDL and CBOR-bis documents, and to
keep it moving forward.

REMINDER: The first call is on Wednesday, 8 August, at 15:00 UTC.
That's "tomorrow" as I write this.  (Note that there is a meeting password,
"constrained"; you're likely not to need it, but there it is in case you
do.  I wanted to just make it "ietf", but the WebEx system wouldn't let me.)

*CBOR working group conference call*
Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, from Wednesday, August 8, 2018, to Wednesday,
October 31, 2018
11:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 311 714 693
Meeting password: constrained

Add to Calendar
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1fe169f8b84c874421801c00d2719f66>
When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfd177b4dfbc5df57d1d3729ec2628e84>.

*Join by phone*
*1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?
<https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

_______________________________________________
CBOR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor