Subject: [Cbor] CBOR conference calls from IETF 103 to IETF 104

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 11:00:03 +0700

We decided in this morning's CBOR session at IETF 103 that we would
like to continue the bi-weekly conference calls, as they have been
keeping us moving forward apace (and that makes your chairs happy; a
happy chair is a... well, a happy chair, I suppose).

We chose a day/time in relative haste before, because we had limited
time to get an announcement out and to get the calls started.  This
time, we'd like to do a broader poll of the working group to try to
pick a time that works for as many of us as possible.

To that end, I've created the following doodle poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/c7fhqvqexr7kxnbp

The poll specifies dates during the week of 10 Dec, but please DO NOT
answer the poll with that specific week in mind.  Use those days as
days of the week for repeating calls, and let us know which days and
times work for you.

Please respond to the doodle by 16 November, and we'll pick a day/time
and get an announcement out.  We'll start the calls either in
mid-December (the week of 10 Dec, as in the doodle) or in January
(likely the week of 7 Jan).

Barry

---

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:32:44 +0000

Hi all,

Reminder: please don't forget to enter your preferences! https://doodle.com/poll/c7fhqvqexr7kxnbp

We will be choosing a time soon.

Francesca

On 07/11/2018, 05:00, "CBOR on behalf of Barry Leiba" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    

    
    Barry
    
    _______________________________________________
    CBOR mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor