Subject: [Cbor] Webex meeting invitation: CBOR working group conference call for 2018-12-19

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:14:15 -0500

A reminder that we have the next CBOR working group teleconference
tomorrow, 19 Dec, at 18:00 UTC.  The WebEx information is below, and the
same information will apply to all meetings.

We'll be using these meetings to review working group document status and
to make progress on the documents by working on open issues.  Future
teleconferences are at the same time every second Wednesday until IETF 104:
2, 16, 30 Jan; 13, 27 Feb; 13 Mar.  A reminder or cancellation notice will
be posted to the CBOR mailing list before each meeting.

Barry, CBOR WG chair

---------- Forwarded message ---------
*CBOR working group conference call*
Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, from Wednesday, December 19, 2018, to
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
6:00 pm  |  GMT Time (London, GMT)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 648 142 591
Meeting password: constrained

Add to Calendar
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcff286e0ec5e95b67361fc2f6afc7d9f>
When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb027d8b68873fc44b70c591ab3ed616a>.

*Join by phone*
*1-650-479-3208 <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*648142591%23%23*01*>* Call-in toll
number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?
<https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.