Subject: [Cbor] Interim today 2021-02-24

From: Christian M. Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 09:05:18 +0100

Hello CBOR group,

Reminder that we are scheduled to have an interim in around 7 hours.
Meeting links: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3ed3d0309a5f216c8a4d8463130b07cb

We do not have concrete points on the agenda yet, but I do expect some
discussion on the map entries and possibly cddl-control, as well as
hashing out details around cbor-file-magic.

If you have additional topics to table today, please let everyone know
by responding here.

See you there,
Christian

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 09:12:07 +0100

> If you have additional topics to table today, please let everyone know

There is an update of the time-tag draft:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-cbor-time-tag-04.html

There is also the interesting discussion about respinning/extending RFC3339 that might feed into some aspects of this.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ryzokuken-datetime-extended/
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dispatch/ral4HWlVDw8mRRRmvMdSGPtGA0Y>
(He is saying “date format” but really means date/time.)

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 10:33:56 -0500

Hi,

My apologies, but I am stuck in a Trusted Computing Group Members Meeting
this week.

Good luck,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 3:05 AM Christian M. Amsüss <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Meeting links:
> https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3ed3d0309a5f216c8a4d8463130b07cb
>
> _______________________________________________
> CBOR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor
>