Subject: [Cbor] Late Reminder: bi-weekly CBOR conference call on June 16th (on Meetecho)

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:46:30 +0200

Meetecho!)
Reply-To: 

We'll have our regular bi-weekly CBOR conference call later today on
Wednesday, 16 June, at 14:00 UTC (16:00 CEST). Various pointers are here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-cbor-11/session/cbor

In particular, see the agenda here, and please add anything you'd like
to bring up:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-cbor-11-cbor

The current text contains a few suggestions what to talk about, with no
ambition to fill the full hour.

Meeting link: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=4274d8ab-6b9e-4c8b-abac-c1bfffcf67c5

(Yes, we're trying out Meetecho for an interim; note that it requires a
datatracker login. I'll be on at the previously annonced WebEx at
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3ed3d0309a5f216c8a4d8463130b07cb
as well, both to catch any stragglers and as a failover in the unlikely
case Meetecho lets us down).

Best regards
Christian