Subject: [Cbor] Reminder: bi-weekly CBOR conference call on 30 June

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:08:13 -0400

Hey, all... late reminder because the chair had a week off and just got back.

We'll have our regular bi-weekly CBOR conference call on
Wednesday, 30 June, at 1400 UTC.  Various pointers are here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-cbor-12/session/cbor

In particular, see the agenda here:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-cbor-12-cbor

Please edit the agenda and add to it to propose specific discussions.

Meeting link: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3ed3d0309a5f216c8a4d8463130b07cb
Meeting number: 178 745 7694
Password: VDkAMXjG443

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:10:42 -0400

> Please edit the agenda and add to it to propose specific discussions.

And sorry... the correct meeting link is for meetecho, not WebEx.

Meetecho link:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=fec96dc9-1594-4565-b2a7-23e0f8b069ae