Subject: [Cbor] Will CBOR Interim series be resumed?

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 07:32:59 -0400

Hi,

When resuming the CBOR Interim series, please keep to the previous
bi-weekly cadence (which would have resumed today), as I still have a
Trusted Computing Group meeting conflict in the opposite weeks (e.g.,
next week).

Thanks,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 13:40:36 +0200

> Trusted Computing Group meeting conflict in the opposite weeks (e.g.,

The CBOR interims should be in the alternate weeks left by

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming?show=core

which is consistent with what you said.
I think we’ll want to resume after Easter (which would require registering the interim today).

Grüße, Carsten