Subject: RE: Opinion sought on drafts being adopted by CCAMP

From: "Jonathan Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:11:11 -0800

Adrian,
  Opinions on drafts being adopted by CCAMP WG:

> 
> Generic Tunnel Tracing Protocol (GTTP) Specification 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-tunproto-05.txt
Yes

> 
> RSVP-TE Extensions in support of End-to-End GMPLS-based 
> Recovery 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-rec
> overy-e2e-signaling-03.txt
Yes

> 
> GMPLS Based Segment Recovery
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-s
> egment-recovery-00.txt
Yes

Thanks,
Jonathan

> Thank you,
> Adrian

---

From: "Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:46:56 -0600

Yes to all-

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 6:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Opinion sought on drafts being adopted by CCAMP

All,

At the CCAMP meeting today we discussed making several drafts working group items. Can you
please express your opinion (yes/no) on whether each of the following drafts is ready to
become a CCAMP working group draft.

Feel free to express yes with reservations. If you have reservations or objections, please
express them on the list. if you need anonymity for your comments then please filter them
through the chairs.

Silence will be taken as meaning nothing, so please say what you think.

GMPLS Signaling Procedure For Egress Control
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-gmpls-egress-control-01.txt

RSVP-TE Extensions in support of End-to-End GMPLS-based Recovery
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-03.txt

GMPLS Based Segment Recovery
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recovery-00.txt

Thank you,
Adrian

---

From: "Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:52:34 -0600

Yes to all.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----

All,

At the CCAMP meeting today we discussed making several drafts working group items. Can you please express your opinion (yes/no) on whether each of the following drafts is ready to become a CCAMP working group draft.

Feel free to express yes with reservations. If you have reservations or objections, please express them on the list. if you need anonymity for your comments then please filter them through the chairs.

Thank you,
Adrian

---

From: Yanhe Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:28:24 -0500

Yes to all.

Yanhe

At 06:46 AM 3/4/2004 -0500, Adrian Farrel wrote:

><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-gmpls-egress-control-01.t
xt>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-gmpls-egress-control-01.
txt 
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-tunproto-05.txt>http://ww
w.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-tunproto-05.txt 
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-si
gnaling-03.txt>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-re
covery-e2e-signaling-03.txt 
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recov
ery-00.txt>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-segm
ent-recovery-00.txt

---

From: "Alanqar, Wesam I [NTK]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:41:44 -0600

Yes to all.

-Wesam
Adrian Farrel wrote:

>All,
>
>At the CCAMP meeting today we discussed making several drafts working 
>group items. Can you please express your opinion (yes/no) on whether 
>each of the following drafts is ready to become a CCAMP working group 
>draft.
>
>Feel free to express yes with reservations. If you have reservations or

>objections, please express them on the list. if you need anonymity for 
>your comments then please filter them through the chairs.
>

---

From: "Bala Rajagopalan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:17:28 -0500

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-sig
naling-03.txt

YES.

Bala

---

From: Ayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:43:55 -0800

Yes to all.

Ayan

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:46:04 -0000

> At the CCAMP meeting today we discussed making several drafts working
group items. Can you
> GMPLS Signaling Procedure For Egress Control
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-gmpls-egress-control-01
.txt
> RSVP-TE Extensions in support of End-to-End GMPLS-based Recovery
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-
signaling-03.txt
> GMPLS Based Segment Recovery
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-segment-rec
overy-00.txt

---

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:07:13 -0800

In view of the discussions, you can remove my
objection to the e2e recovery draft.

The segment recovery draft, although I support
the idea, should get some more time for review,
I think.

Cheers,

Lyndon

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Farrel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 9:03 PM
To: Ong, Lyndon; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Opinion sought on drafts being adopted by CCAMP

Hi Lyndon,

> -- rsvp for e2e recovery - there seemed to be still some concerns
>    at the meeting, so no (not yet)

Since the person that raised the concerns at the meeting has given support to this draft
becoming a WG draft, can we move on?

> -- segment recovery - no (not yet)

Would you care to say why?

Thanks,
Adrian