Subject: MPLS 2004 Call for Participation (Oct 17-19, Washington, DC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:21:59 -0400

==============================================
MPLS 2004 International Conference
October 17-19, 2004
Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
==============================================
<http://www.mpls2004.com>
==============================================

Program:
 Tutorials: October 17 from 8:30am -5:30pm
 Conference sessions: October 18 & 19 from 8:30am - 6:30pm daily
 Exhibits: October 18 from 9:00am - 8:00pm;
           October 29 from 9:00am - 3:00pm
 5th Public Inter-Op Demo: October 20

Important Dates:
 - Early Registration Discount Cut-Off Date: September 17

You are cordially invited to attend the MPLS 2004 International Conference to be
held in Washington DC, Oct. 17-19, 2004. MPLS 2004 is the premier event on
Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and emerging
Internet technologies. The conference is supported by Isocore and leading
service providers including AT&T, BellSouth, BtNAccess, Deutsche Telekom,
Equant, France Telecom, Masergy, MCI, NTT, Verizon, and Acreo. Current sponsors
of MPLS 2004 include ADC, Alcatel, APC, Avici Systems, Chiaro Networks, CIENA
Corporation, Cisco Systems, Data Connection, Extreme Networks, Ixia, Juniper
Networks, Laurel Networks, Lucent Technologies, Marconi, Movaz Networks, MRV
Communications, Navtel Communications, Network Physics, NextHop Technologies,
NexTone Communications, PIL (NTT, NEC, Fujitsu, Furukawa, Mitsubishi), Nortel
Networks, Quarry Technologies, Redback Networks, Spirent Communications,
Sycamore Networks, and Tellabs. Sponsors will be exhibiting their products and
services throughout the day on Monday and Tuesday.

We hope you will be able to participate in the MPLS 2004 International
Conference. The program consists of tutorials, technical sessions, industry
panels, exhibits and live network deployment. It covers a wide array of IP/MPLS
topics such as layer 2 & layer 3 virtual private network (VPN) services, voice
over IP (VoIP), virtual private LAN services (VPLS), network convergence,
network operation and management, network reliability and security, Quality of
Service (QoS), inter-carrier MPLS issues, GMPLS, and IP-Optical Integration.
The detailed program is posted at <http://www.mpls2004.com/program.htm>.

Registration for the conference is open. The early registration fees are
extremely attractive and are valid till September 17.

If you are planning to attend MPLS 2004, you can benefit from the discounted
conference room rates at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Visit
<http://www.mpls2004.com/hotel.htm> for more information on hotel reservations.

We look forward to seeing you at the MPLS 2004 International Conference.

Regards,
Kavita