Subject: Invitation to MPLS 2004, October 17-19, Washington DC

From: "Ali Nabi Zadeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:26:18 -0400

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call-For-Participation.

Sincerely,

Ali Nabi Zadeh.

                       CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

=================================================

                 MPLS 2004 International Conference
               Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington DC
                             October 17-19, 2004

                        http://www.mpls2004.com
<http://www.mpls2004.com/> 

================================================= 

The 7th Annual MPLS 2004 International Conference is a three days
industry premier event focusing on Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
and emerging Internet technologies.

The conference highlights are:

*      Opening Speech, "Public Policy Considerations Regarding
IP-Enabled Services" by FCC Commissioner K. Abernathy  

*       Keynote Speech, "NTT's Vision for the Future Network" by T.
Okada, VP, Executive Director of NTT Network Service Systems
Laboratories 

*       Two Discussion Panels  

*     Service Providers Panel: Inter-Carrier MPLS Issues

*     Vendors Panel: Vendors' Perspective on MPLS

*       Tutorial Sessions by Industry Leading Experts 

*       On-site Live Demonstration of Inter-AS Layer 2 VPN Deployment

*       5th Public Interoperability Demonstration (Wednesday, October
20) at Isocore Internetworking Lab   

To register, please visit www.mpls2004.com <http://www.mpls2004.com/> .
For any further questions regarding MPLS 2004, please contact Kavita
Khanna (Email: [email-masked], Tel: 703-556-4840). 

[MPLS 2004 Team]