Subject: Liaison to ITU-T Q14/15 on Inclusion of Crankback in G.7713

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:25:18 +0100

To: Mr. Kam Lam, Rapporteur ITU-T Q14/15
From: Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella
          Co-chairs of IETF CCAMP Working Group
Subject: Inclusion of Crankback in G.7713
For: Action
Deadline: May 1st 2005

Dear Mr. Lam,

Thank you for your recent response liaison on Crankback. The CCAMP working
group is pleased to hear that our work on crankback is of use to your
Question and looks forward to seeing the inclusion of crankback within
G.7713, and to the inclusion of specific protocol elements in G.7713.2.

In order to increase the convergence between the work of our two
organizations, the CCAMP working group would welcome the opportunity to
review and comment on these inclusions in G.7713 and G.7713.2 before they
are presented for consent.

Thank you.

Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella