Subject: Liaison from ITU-T on ASON Discovery

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:05:53 +0100

Hi,

We have received the following liaison from Study Group 15 of the ITU-T.

No action is required, but some folks might want to look at this to
examine how or if LMP is applicable to the new requirements.

As with all incoming liaisons, this is posted at
http://www.olddog.co.uk/incoming.htm and will be placed on the IETF's
liaison Web site.

You can find the attachment there as well.

Adrian

=========
Title: Draft G.7714 Revision
From : ITU-T SG15, Q14/15
Contact: Hing-Kam Lam ([email-masked])
For: Information

At the 16 - 27 May 2005 meeting, SG15 has consented on the Revision of
G.7714. Attached for your information is the consented text of G.7714
Revision. We look forward to continued cooperation between the two
organizations.