Subject: Liaison from ITU-T on Crankback

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:05:16 +0100

Hi,

We have received the following response liaison from Study Group 15 of the
ITU-T.
No action is required.

As with all incoming liaisons, this is posted at
http://www.olddog.co.uk/incoming.htm and will be placed on the IETF's
liaison Web site.

Adrian

=========
Title: Liaison Statement to CCAMP on Crankback
From : ITU-T SG15, Q14/15
Contact: Hing-Kam Lam ([email-masked])
For: Information

As requested in your liaison about crankback in Recommendation G.7713,
Q14/15 would be pleased to have CCAMP review any text in draft G.7713 and
G.7713.2 revisions prior to consent.  Text will be available after our
interim meetings planned for July and November 2005. Our current plan is
to consent G.7713 Revision in the February 2006 SG15 meeting.

An electronic copy of this liaison statement can also be found at
ftp://sg15opticalt:[email-masked]/tsg15opticaltransport/COMMUNICATIONS/index.html