Subject: Liaison from ITU-T on Optical Transport Work Plan

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:08:44 +0100

Hi,

We have received the following liaison from Study Group 15 of the ITU-T on
their plans for work on the Optical Transport Network and Technologies.

The liaison is for comment so we must respond. However, it is possible
that we will have nothing to say.

You are encouraged to read the Work Plan and send any comments to the
CCAMP mailing list. Of particular interest are areas of potential
cooperation between the IETF and the ITU-T.

There is a very long lead time to the deadline for this response, but I
would like to ask you to make your comments by June 30th

As with all incoming liaisons, this is posted at
http://www.olddog.co.uk/incoming.htm and will be placed on the IETF's
liaison Web site.

You can find the attachment there as well.

Adrian

=========
Title: Reply to liaison on GMPLS/ASON Lexicography
From : ITU-T SG15, Q3/15
Contacts: Hiroshi Ohta ([email-masked])
For: Comment
Deadline: 31 December 2005

Attached is the updated version resulted from this SG15 meeting (Geneva,
16-27 May 2005).  We appreciate your comments.  In addition, please note
that we decided to remove detailed contact information of Chairmen and
other key people of related standard bodies and indicate the URLs of their
web sites instead since contact information changes regularly.