Subject: Updates to Graceful Shutdown ID...

From: "Zafar Ali \(zali\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:26:31 -0400

Hi all, 
 
Please note that we have posted a newer version for Graceful Shutdown ID
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutd
own-04.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutd
own-04.txt> ). In this version we have addressed comments from Dimitri,
Adrian, Kireeti, and all during the WG meeting and have removed use of
link-attribute sub-TLV from this ID. The ID makes use of (MAX-METRIC, 0
bandwidth) for communicating graceful shutdown condition in IGP, like
RFC4203/ RFC4205 uses for graceful restarts.
 
We believe that we have addressed all comments we have received in past.
Please let us know if you have any further comments. 
 
Thanks
 
Regards... Zafar