Subject: Online Banking system and features

From: "Chase Bank"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:45:27 -0400

It has come to our attention that your account needs to be updated due to
the recent changes we have made to our Online Banking system. This
update will allow us to activate new features for your account on our new
system. We have made these changes to serve you better.

With our 24 hour online finacial center,you can manage your Chase
accounts,see images of the front and back of cleared checks and deposit
tickets,transfer funds between eligible Chase Bank accounts,order
checks and much more.

Chase Online Banking is quick,easy and convenient allowing you to
bank whenever and wherever you want.Please click the link below,this will
take you to Chase Online Banking to complete your update.

It`s important that you activate your card,otherwise you will not be able to
access our new Online Banking system and features.

https://online.chaseonline.com/cgi-bin/signon
To increase the security of your personal information, we secured this page whith 128bits encryption

Sincerely,
Chase
Security Department.