Subject: New WG I-Ds

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 00:14:00 +0100

Hi,

I asked about...

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-04.txt 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-03.txt 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-04.txt

draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-04.txt generated some constructive 
comments that the authors can factor into the next revision. There appears 
to be good consensus for this draft.

Authors, please submit draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-00.txt with no 
changes except the name and the date. You must wait for the -01 revision to 
address the comments that you have received.

draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-03.txt generated a huge amount of 
discussion. While there was a lot of support, there were also quite a lot of 
concerns raised, and that means I do not see consensus at the moment. 
However, I think I can see a way forward here, but I need to send a summary 
of the debate to the list to see if we can reach some consensus. Authors, 
you must wait before doing anything with this I-D.

draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-04.txt received some comments that 
will need to be addressed. Most of these can be left to the next revision, 
but one change must be made now, the I-D must go onto the Informational 
track.

Authors, please submit draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt 
changing only the name, date, and intended status of the draft. You must 
wait for the -01 revision to address the comments you have received.