Subject: New CCAMP RFC of Interest to OIF

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:33:15 +0100

Dear Jim,

The CCAMP working group of the IETF is pleased to inform you of the 
publication of RFC 4606: Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
(GMPLS) Extensions for Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) 
and Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Control.

The Abstract to this RFC reads as follows:

   This document is a companion to the Generalized Multi-protocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS) signaling.  It defines the Synchronous Optical
   Network (SONET)/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) technology-
   specific information needed when GMPLS signaling is used.

The RFC can be downloaded free of charge from 
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4606.txt

RFC 4606 obsoletes RFC 3946 and addresses a minor clarification arising
from a question raised by the OIF as a result of interworking tests.

Further information about the work of the CCAMP working group can be
found at our charter page:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ccamp-charter.html

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel and Deborah Brungard
CCAMP Working Group Co-Chairs

---

From: "Jim Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:55:54 -0500

Dear Adrian and Deborah,

Thank you for the update. I will make the membership aware of this new RFC.

Best Regards,
Jim Jones
OIF Technical Committee Chair

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Farrel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 12:33 PM
To: Jim Jones
Cc: [email-masked]; Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS; Ross Callon; Bill Fenner
Subject: New CCAMP RFC of Interest to OIF

Dear Jim,

The CCAMP working group of the IETF is pleased to inform you of the
publication of RFC 4606: Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
(GMPLS) Extensions for Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) and Synchronous
Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Control.

RFC 4606 obsoletes RFC 3946 and addresses a minor clarification arising from
a question raised by the OIF as a result of interworking tests.

Further information about the work of the CCAMP working group can be found
at our charter page:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ccamp-charter.html

Best regards,