Subject: please i want you to help me,

From: "suleman zongo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:25:16 +0000

FROM  SULEMAN ZONGO,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE 0022678876280.

DEAR FRIEND
I am SULEMAN ZONGO, the only son of late former Director of finance,Chief
ROBERT OTTIH Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. I must confess
my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this proposal. My late
father was the director of finance of Gold and diamond industry in my
country,
during the disastrous civil war in my country, now he has deposited the
money
with a BANK in BURKINA FASO,  where I am residing under political asylum
with my
younger sister jennifer
Now the war in my country is over with the help of ECOMOG soldiers, the
present
government of Sierra Leone has revoked the passport of all officers who
served
under the former regime and now ask countries to expel such person at the
sametime freeze their account and confiscate
their asset, it is on this note that I am contacting you, all I needed from
you is to furnish
me with your bank particulars:
1) Account name
2) Account number
3) Bank address, telephone and fax number
For you to assist me transfer this money in your
private bank account, the said amount is(fifteen Million Dollars) $15
Million.
I am compensating you with 10 % of the total money amount, now all my hope
is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country,
were their is stability of Government, political
andeconomic welfare.
Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is real and never a
joke. My late father Chief ROBERT OTTIH gave me the photocopies of the
certificate of deposit issued to him by the bank on the day of deposit, for
you to be clarify because, I do not expose my self to anybody I see, I
believe
that you are able to keep this transaction secret for me because this money
is the hope of our life, it is important.
Please contact me immediately after you must have gone through my message
feel free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you 10 % of
the total amount of the money, and in case of any other necessary expenses
you might incur during this transaction.

N.B Try and negotiate for us some profitable blue chip investment
opportunities
which is risk free which I can invest with this money when it is transferred
to your account, personally I am interested in estate management and hotel
business, please advise me. And promise me and my younger sister to be a
guidian considering our situation and not to betray us.

Thanks and God bless
Best regards
SULEMAN ZONGO

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com/