Subject: Urgent mail from Deirdre

From: "Deirdre Ernster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:56:31 -0120

Urge nt buy alert!! Urgent News alert!!! 
Stock Symbol ACEN
Price 0.65 
5 day tar get $3.00 

Investors, once again we bring you today’s big ideas for huge 
profits, BUY ACEN it's going to soar 500% or more from its current 
trading levels. ACEN is near an explosive breakout and we hear 
major 
European and U.S. promotional exposure on ACEN is coming, ACEN’s 
revolutionary battery technology, never needs to 
be charged!! When Wall Street finds out about this undiscovered 
company 
the price will soar!! CHeck ACEN news and grab some now.. 

ACEN is going to soar, and when it does were looking for 5x our 
money on this one. Buy ACEN now before it's to late...

They are not fixing the major problem which appears to be their software people.  
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.  
I realize he doesn't write the software.  
Especially if the tune is repetitive as is the case with.  
> Multiple, multiple upgrades that don't do anything.  
> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?   
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.  
> Let me give you a little advice about running your site.