Subject: New Liaison Statement, "New CCAMP RFCs Published"

From: Adrian Farrel (IETF CCAMP WG) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:10:30 -0400

Title: New CCAMP RFCs Published
Submission Date: 2007-03-30
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=310 

From: Adrian Farrel(IETF CCAMP WG) <[email-masked]>
To: ITU-T SG15(Greg Jones <[email-masked]>)
Cc: Stephen Trowbridge <[email-masked]>
Kam Lam <[email-masked]>
Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Dave Ward <[email-masked]>
Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
CCAMP Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Reponse Contact: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Technical Contact: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Purpose: For information 
Body: The CCAMP working group of the IETF would like to inform you of
the publication of three new RFCs (Request for Comment) that may
be relevant to your work.

RFC 4801
Title
    Definitions of Textual Conventions for Generalized 
    Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Management
Abstract
   This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) 
   module that contains textual conventions (TCs) to represent
   commonly used Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching 
   (GMPLS) management information.  The intent is that these 
   textual conventions will be imported and used in GMPLS-
   related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own 
   representations.

RFC 4802
Title
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Traffic
   Engineering Management Information Base
Abstract
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information
   Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in 
   the Internet community. In particular, it describes managed
   objects for Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching 
   (GMPLS)-based traffic engineering.

RFC 4803
Title
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
   Label Switching Router (LSR) Management Information Base
Abstract
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information 
   Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in 
   the Internet community. In particular, it describes managed
   objects to configure and/or monitor a Generalized 
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switching
   Router (LSR).

All IETF RFCs can be downloaded for free from
http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html

The current work plan and progress status of the CCAMP working group can
be viewed at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ccamp-charter.html

As always, the CCAMP working group welcomes questions and discussion
about all of its work from individuals or organisations.

The CCAMP mailing list is open to anyone. Details of subscription can be
found on the CCAMP charter page.

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel and Deborah Brungard
Co-chairs, IETF CCAMP Working Group
Attachment(s):
No document has been attached