Subject: WG Last Call:draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-04.txt

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:19:28 -0600

Hi,

This is the start of the WG Last Call for this document. In
consideration of the meeting week, we will extend the Last Call until
March 30th. Please email the authors and the list with any comments,
concerns, or corrections.

Thanks,
Deborah and Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-04.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Per-domain path computation method for 
                          establishing Inter-domain Traffic 
                          Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	:
draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-04.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-2-20
	
This document specifies a per-domain path computation technique for
   establishing inter-domain Traffic Engineering (TE) Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs).  In this document a domain refers to a collection of
   network elements within a common sphere of address management or path
   computational responsibility such as IGP areas and Autonomous
   Systems.  Per-domain computation applies where the full path of an
   inter-domain TE LSP cannot be or is not determined at the ingress
   node of the TE LSP, and is not signaled across domain boundaries.
   This is most likely to arise owing to TE visibility limitations.  The
   signaling message indicates the destination and nodes up to the next
   domain boundary.  It may also indicate further domain boundaries or
   domain identifiers.  The path through each domain, possibly including
   the choice of exit point from the domain, must be determined within
   the domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-pat
h-comp-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.