Subject: Urgent mail from Floyce

From: "Floyce FUXMAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:53:00 -0120

Urge nt buy alert!! Urgent News alert!!! 
Stock Symbol ACEN
Price 0.65 
5 day tar get $3.00 

Investors, once again we bring you today’s big ideas for huge 
profits, BUY ACEN it's going to soar 500% or more from its current 
trading levels. ACEN is near an explosive breakout and we hear 
major 
European and U.S. promotional exposure on ACEN is coming, ACEN’s 
revolutionary battery technology, never needs to 
be charged!! When Wall Street finds out about this undiscovered 
company 
the price will soar!! CHeck ACEN news and grab some now.. 

ACEN is going to soar, and when it does were looking for 5x our 
money on this one. Buy ACEN now before it's to late...

Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?  
I think pressure applied here at RGP to the most visible person is probably more effective.  
If I contact customer service at (for the umpteenth time) they will tell me again they are working on it and all will be fine.  
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.   
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.  
The answer?  
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.  
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.  
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software problem has had at a big moment.  
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.