Subject: Draft liaison to ITU-T SG 15 : VCAT

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:26:49 +0100

Hi,

Here is the second draft liaison to go to ITU-T SG15.

Again, comments by end of 3rd April, please.

(Plenty more to follow, but we will try to turn them out a few at a time.)

Thanks,
Adrian and Deborah

===

To: ITU-T SG15
From: IETF CCAMP
Cc: Stephen Trowbridge; Kam Lam; Scott Bradner; Ross Callon; Dave Ward
Subject: VCAT/LCAS Work in CCAMP
For Comment
Deadline: 25th June 2007

The CCAMP working group thanks you for your liaison "Liaison Statement to 
CCAMP regarding work on calls and Vcat/LCAS" dated March 2007.

We are not sure that the Internet-Draft 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-01.txt does use mechanisms defined by ITU-T 
SG 15 in Recommendations G.7041 and G.7042. We believe that the intention is 
to enable the use of such mechanisms in a GMPLS network

Nevertheless, we note your interest in this work and would welcome your 
comments especially with respect to the applicability of this work to an 
ASON network.

The current published version of this work can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-01.txt.
Please note, however, that a new version of this draft is currently being 
prepared by the authors that makes extensive changes to the published
material. Therefore, while we would welcome your comments, we suggest that 
you do not invest heavily in a detailed review at this stage.

We will liaise future versions of this Internet-Draft to you as they become 
available.

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel and Deborah Brungard
Co-chairs, IETF CCAMP Working Group

---

From: Monique Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:24:35 -0400

Looks fine  - thanks again!

/m