Subject: draft-li-ccamp-multinodes-gr-proc-01.txt

From: Dan Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:02:47 +0800

Dear CCAMPers, 

A revised version of the Procedure for Multiple Node Graceful Restart draft has been published:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/draft-li-ccamp-multinodes-gr-proc-01.txt

Some changes are made based on the previous discussions: 
- MUST, SHOULD, etc. are replaced by must, should etc. to make sure this is an informational draft 
- Added the details of the single node GR procedure, try to widen the scope of applicability to single-node & multi-node
- Added Arun Satyanarayana as a co-author

Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dan Li

Advanced Technology Department
Wireline Networking Business Unit
Huawei Technologies Co., LTD.
Huawei Base, Bantian, Longgang,
Shenzhen 518129 P.R.China
Tel: +86-755-28973237
Fax: +86-755-28972935
***************************************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
***************************************************************************************