Subject: RFC 4801 on Definitions of Textual Conventions for Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:10:07 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4801

        Title:      Definitions of Textual Conventions for 
                    Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
                    Management 
        Author:     T. Nadeau, Ed.,
                    A. Farrel, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 16347
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4801.txt

This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module
that contains textual conventions (TCs) to represent commonly used
Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) management
information.  The intent is that these textual conventions will
be imported and used in GMPLS-related MIB modules that would
otherwise define their own representations.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...