Subject: Please one by one, just kindly mention what evidence is on the side of Darwinism.

From: Tolbert Vivien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:11:06 +0900

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

A big claim, of course; which he says is consistent with modern
Mathematics and Quantum Physics; and  not out of line with the likes of
people like Einstein et. Our very perception of the world is a mental
model, a virtual reality. Due to the fact that neither of these concepts
really exist, morality does not exist either.

How can one be typing on the greatest informational portal in the
history of the world, and actually ask a question like that? If freedom
of choice was taken away, then we would cease to be human, rational and
self aware. Evolution for Dummies, the book. If ever there was an
absolute morality, I think KA summed it up nicely in the last paragraph.
It has been extant for thousands of years and has still not matured, due
to difficulties in translation.

I will have to cogitate a bit to put things in order.
And then they wonder why we sound angry all the time! Turns out that
resisting this with force was at least as big a crime as what was done
to us, actually worse.

And of course that everyone else is wrong.

It has no more bearing in reality than The Lord of the Rings, which is
MUCH better written.

The hypocrisy is so absolute that it beggars the imagination.

At that point they will adjust the controls of the installation and wipe
all of mankind out in the the blink of an eye.

You may find some of your answers in your thinking.

In an online interview; someone compared his ideas to the Matrix.

Our very perception of the world is a mental model, a virtual reality.
The species itself provides said enforcement.

And worse still, that you cannot challenge it.
But what if our gripe was not with the PEOPLE of the time, but with the
GOD who is supposed to be timeless and outside of time. Nothing is that
simple. God does not exists, is nowhere, is not the surpreme being,
these are all human constructs or theories, yet for a better word:  I
believe in God, persoanl and loving. The woman I mentioned in a previous
post reminded me of the Red Queen in Alice.
Was the rampaging shooter guilty of first- or second-degree murder,
manslaughter, not-guilty by reason of insanity, or simply not guilty?

And worse still, that you cannot challenge it.
MAN designed god, because he could and because he needed a playground
referee.
Some actions that are abhorrent to us in the west are perfectly OK in
other cultures.
I think a small adjustment to your definition should take the conflict
out of it.
As racial survival is only universal morality, no other basic is
possible.

that we are all part of a work of art. mark, Christians are always
saying how hard it is to be good. This is the gibberish of someone who
loves the status quo.

The whole reason the xian nutbags in this country are afraid of
atheists, just like they were afraid of women, blacks, etc. Nothing that
man does surprises me and I doubt that a world without religion would be
better than it is today; in fact I think it would be worse. Shooting the
shooter mid-rampage is good.
life goes on, people pray, go to church, experience God, are happy, and
there is nothing that can change that. Very angry people, were simply
the mirror image of what they despised.

Mountain man said just wrong one and stand back and watch what happens.
Seeing a doctor and believing in God are do not exclude each other. So
it is with religion. And, who being all-powerful and omniscient, could
think of alternate ways to deal with matters other than plundering and
pillaging in his name. You may find some of your answers in your
thinking.
We tend to assess numerous variables that are culture-laden, to be sure.
I used to enjoy it on an almost weekly basis.
Sorry, KA, I am a mathematician.

It is simply a set of arbitrary rules for a particular society. Value
pluralism and value relativism, i.

Being an atheist does not frighten me. You do realize that the light
which enters our eyes are focused on a point in front of our retinas,
such that our retinas receive an upside-down image of the world.

As if we hate because our atheist Book tells us to. Or look up a book
about it and actually read it.

I find the system bankrupt, to be blunt.

You mention the New Testament, but what about the Old?

As for your dismissal of the OT as just a collection of stories, I can
as easily dismiss the NT as the same, and I do. In some cases there are
real objective reasons to choose one value over another. If ever there
was an absolute morality, I think KA summed it up nicely in the last
paragraph.