Subject: Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.

From: Joshua Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:37:40 -0700

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. Good understanding of the US and
Global Fixed Income markets.
This candidate will design and develop the server side WSRP
infrastructure and develop the consumer and producer portlets; develop
authentication and entitlement functionality. Development on substantive
application software products. Hands on application support for the
day-to-day operation of mission critical applications. The client
website is the top-ranked destination for institutional clients.

Experience with Ant, CruiseControl, JUnit, Servlets, REST. The scope of
this role extends to cover significant street or industry wide
initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN.
This candidate will create and maintain repeatable build process;
automate the build process to provide overnight build and regression
testing; manage branching and tagging of different change sets.
Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams.

Experience with building Java Applications using Ant.
Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and
Struts a plus. Solid client service experience in the financial services
industry, preferably in a trading floor environment.

Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams.
Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams.

Good understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income markets. If that
describes you, we'd like to hear from you.

Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and
Struts is a plus.
This candidate will enhance web-based research content and analytical
tools. For many years, the successful combination of these three
entities has been the key to corporate profitability. Responsible for
hand-on implementation of tactical solutions to bridge the gap between
the local processes and the global solutions.

Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background. Knowledge of FIX or other
similar protocols is a plus as is prior experience working with order
management systems, FIX, or other exchange connectivity.
Solid client service experience in the financial services industry,
preferably in a trading floor environment.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels. Specific knowledge of street wide compliance initiatives such as
SOx and other industry regulated initiatives.

Background in trading systems and vendors and a background in OMS
systems. Background in trade support from an operational perspective.

NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred.
Weblogic Portal, Excellent Java development skills, Understanding of
Design Patterns, EJB, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, SOAP, XML, HTML. Excellent
communication skills. Hands on application support for the day-to-day
operation of mission critical applications.
Knowledge of FIX or other similar protocols is a plus as is prior
experience working with order management systems, FIX, or other exchange
connectivity.

Experience in relational database and SQL programming, network
programming, Java performance tuning, and experience with developing
scalable, robust, high performance systems. Able to work independently
in a fast-paced environment. Bachelors degree in Computer or
Finance-related majors. Experience with designing and developing tables,
queries, stored procedures, triggers and SQL.
Integral in organizing requests for work into logic work streams and
translating the business requirements into near term technical
solutions. A proven ability to work in a team environment with
geographically distributed team members. This individual's financial
services competencies should include or span the pan-equity Trading
environment.