Subject: AND LEAVE PLENTY OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.

From: Benny Richmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:30:45 +0300

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. AN AREA OF FOG
NEAR THE SUMMIT OF THOMPSON PASS IS REDUCING THE VISIBILITY ALONG THE
RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TO ONE-QUARTER MILE OR LESS.

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats. THROUGH EARLY MORNING. FIRE WEATHER WATCH
IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW
RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA VALLEY. RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL
RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA VALLEY. This same
information is available in other file formats including the XML based
RSS and CAP formats. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT
RAIN DIMINISHING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER
WATCH FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY. EXPECT OVERCAST SKIES WITH LIGHT
DRIZZLE AND FOG REDUCING VISIBILITY TO ONE MILE OR LESS AT TIMES.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA VALLEY.
VISIBILITIES OF ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE AT
THOMPSON PASS THROUGH TONIGHT. CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT
RAIN DIMINISHING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN
EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA VALLEY. THROUGH EARLY MORNING.
A DENSE FOG ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO
LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE. CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT
RAIN DIMINISHING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. FIRE WEATHER WATCH
IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW
RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA VALLEY. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT
FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA VALLEY.

CONDITIONS ARE NOT EXPECTED TO IMPROVE THROUGH THE LATE NIGHT OR EARLY
MORNING HOURS.

VISIBILITIES OF ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE AT
THOMPSON PASS THROUGH TONIGHT. THROUGH EARLY MORNING.
AND LEAVE PLENTY OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.
A DENSE FOG ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO
LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE
MATANUSKA VALLEY. EXPECT OVERCAST SKIES WITH LIGHT DRIZZLE AND FOG
REDUCING VISIBILITY TO ONE MILE OR LESS AT TIMES. VERY DRY AIR MOVING
INTO SOUTH CENTRAL ALASKA.
VISIBILITIES OF ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE AT
THOMPSON PASS THROUGH TONIGHT.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. This same information is available in
other file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP formats.

A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR. RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING THROUGH THE
EARLY MORNING HOURS. This file is usually updated about every two
minutes. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER
CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR. This file is usually updated about
every two minutes. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA
VALLEY. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE FOG
ADVISORY.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA VALLEY.
RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT.

RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT.

CONDITIONS ARE NOT EXPECTED TO IMPROVE THROUGH THE LATE NIGHT OR EARLY
MORNING HOURS. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN
DIMINISHING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. THE NATIONAL WEATHER
SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER WATCH FOR LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITY.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER
WATCH FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY.

A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. AN AREA OF FOG
NEAR THE SUMMIT OF THOMPSON PASS IS REDUCING THE VISIBILITY ALONG THE
RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TO ONE-QUARTER MILE OR LESS.
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN
ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE FOG ADVISORY.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes.

CONDITIONS ARE NOT EXPECTED TO IMPROVE THROUGH THE LATE NIGHT OR EARLY
MORNING HOURS.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA VALLEY.

HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED
AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.