Subject: In older patients damage to the pancreas can compromise its ability to produce insulin, increasing the risk of diabetes.

From: Morin Z. Hal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:07:47 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Most recent research has concentrated on mycobacteria. The effect is
delayed when eating or drinking the drug so that it last longer and may
be more difficult to control. Generally, however, the drug creates a
high a few minutes after it has been smoked or injected.
The developing embryo starts to split into identical twins within the
first two weeks after conception.
It often runs in families, suggesting a genetic component, but it may be
triggered by stressful events. They are mainly found in meat and dairy
produce, but are also found in poultry, fish and on unwashed fruit and
vegetables. Are there any risk factors? People with severe depression
may also experience suicidal feelings, stop eating or drinking and
suffer from delusions or hallucinations.

On diagnosis of a DVT, this usually initially involves giving high doses
of the drug heparin by injection. Women taking the pill are three or
four times more likely to suffer a DVT than those who don't and there is
also an increased risk for women on hormone replacement therapy. There
are two types of diabetes.