Subject: Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium $269

From: "kris brandea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:51:09 -0400

Catching a fly ball is a pleasure, but knowing what to do with it is a
business.
Even with all my wrinkles! I am beautiful!
We boil at different degrees.
A good memory and a tongue tied in the middle is a combination which
gives immortality to conversation.
Distance is a great promoter of admiration!
Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.
A good book is the best of friends, the same today and for ever.
The final purpose of art is to intensify, even, if necessary, to
exacerbate, the moral consciousness of people.
He was an embittered atheist (the sort of atheist who does not so much
disbelieve in God as personally dislike Him).
If you wish to be brothers, let the arms fall from your hands. One
cannot love while holding offensive arms.
We love to expect, and when expectation is either disappointed or
gratified, we want to be again expecting.
All noble enthusiasms pass through a feverish stage, and grow wiser and
more serene.
Little girl's definition of conscience: ''Something that makes you tell
your mother before your brother or sister does. ''
It is no use trying to sum people up. One must follow hints, not exactly
what is said, nor yet entirely what is done.
To waken interest and kindle enthusiasm is the sure way to teach easily
and successfully.
A rich child often sits in a poor mothers lap.
I don't think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.
There is creative reading as well as creative writing.
Every man is the creature of the age in which he lives very few are able
to raise themselves above the ideas of the time.