Subject: tone-deaf dispel

From: Hughes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:57:53 +0200

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

Shows the power of the entertainment lobby, and also the willingness of
governments to bend to the pressure. For organizations requiring
authentication or identification of individual users or customers, the
report is a good summary of how biometrics can be used for
authentication in a privacy friendly way. Its recommendations are not
for a direct disclosure, but to require disclosure to the privacy
commissioner, who will decide if disclosure is necessary.
It will soon be available online at the TechAlliance website. This
decision may mean that we will see fewer patents of questionable
innovation being issued, and some existing patents being challenged.

The interview entitled Top Ten Leadership Lessons is well worth reading
as it is good advice for anyone leading a business, a project team, or a
meeting.
The systems need to be tested to make sure. It gives examples of
different IT careers, along with profiles of individual Londoners in
those careers.