Subject: enrichment golf

From: accountant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:46:43 +0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

BioView       Information, employment and  for the Biosciences.
BioPartners              A biopharmaceutical company specialising in
accelerating the global development and commercialisation of high
quality recombinant biopharmaceutical products.

By enabling workers to perform multiple tasks while remote from the
enterprise, the WORKABOUT PRO can help drive improvements to operational
efficiency.

What You can do to Control Them. The other addition to the DCIS
Alliance, Memorial Link. Get a handle on what it will cost. Staffs
positions directly involved in Phase I-IV clinical trials, including
contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire options. Alright, what do
you do? Search for: Search what?

Broadcom products enable the delivery of voice, video, data and
multimedia to and throughout the home, the office and the mobile
environment.
Biovail       A full-service pharmaceutical company that applies its
proprietary drug delivery technologies in developing "oral
controlled-release" products. The family is embarrassed. com            
A genomics, proteomics and bioinformatics knowledge base.
MS in Bioscience Management. BioWorks  Biotechnology, biomedicine and
bioengineering recruiting.
Seniors Need to Talk About Death.

About Ethernet Direct Corporation Ethernet Direct brings a control
system engineering perspective to networking technology. Will there be a
service?
Amylin Pharmaceuticals       Focused on developing novel medicines for
treating metabolic disorders.
It just had to work he told her. PJB Publications          PharmaBooks,
Ltd. So what can the family do?

CallStaff Australia       Job opportunities in biotechnology, clinical
research and other related fields.
aerotek scientific          Staffing firm. com   Providing jobs in
biotechnology, India.

This allows the original serial master to continue controlling slaves on
another device port while monitoring is performed from the TCP network.
As i have been able to locate some western union outlets in your
location as i believe it will ease in making the funds to the funeral
director Mr.

The company focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization
of drugs in four major therapeutic areas: metabolic, cardiovascular,
inflammatory, and central nervous system diseases.

, Amphenol Socapex Search for: Search what? The next-generation
WORKABOUT PRO is available to customers through Psion Teklogix' global
sales offices and value-added resellers.

Users may assign first priority to specific requests, port numbers, or
IP addresses, giving integrators valuable flexibility in handling a
system's requirements.

, Fidelis Security Systems Search for: Search what?
Seller Information You Should Know! CreateNet   Provider of
accreditation, training and education in clinical research.

The upcoming advanced models will feature a priority control function
that allows special or critical requests to bypass the strict,
first-come-first-serve communication structure of Modbus.

" Photography is available through your press contact.

Thanks for your time.