Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-pan-pwe3-pbb-tunnels-00.txt]

From: Ping Pan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:15:47 -0700

Hi,

There has been much discussion on PBB/PBT vs. MPLS etc. Let's not go 
down that path here. ;-)

Here is a proposal that we think it solves a practical problem, and 
takes the advantage of PBB and MPLS/PWE3.

Please provide comment.

Thanks!

- Ping and others

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pan-pwe3-pbb-tunnels-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:50:01 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Setup and Manage PBB-based Tunnels with PWE3 Mechanism 
	Author(s)	: P. Pan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-pan-pwe3-pbb-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-6-22
	
   This document describes a mechanism that enables providers to setup 
   point-to-point tunnels over PBB networks for the purpose of 
   aggregating customer flows. The interior network nodes will not be 
   disturbed with this mechanism. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pan-pwe3-pbb-tunnels-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-pan-pwe3-pbb-tunnels-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pan-pwe3-pbb-tunnels-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

---

From: "ping pan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:27:39 -0700