Subject: They might be your neighbors, people that you wouldn't think would be harmful, and who aren't necessarily evil.

From: satisfied <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:27:48 +0200

Boonmarket.com Picks SREA. Climb Continues!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.55 UP 25% (10:45AM EST)

SREA continues to climb again today. Boonmarket.com posted it to there
watch list and stated there renewed interest. No wonder it is going
through the roof day after day. Get on SREA NOW!

Maybe you are a drug rep because you just needed a job. They convinced
most people that drugs are the answer, even doctors, who are smart
people. Perhaps they saw themselves as just a cog in a big wheel.

I think it is a bit ironic that the new "head of the public service
company revealed at a debate last night that she pays a nanny under the
table.
Stuttaford is then confronted by the fact, obviously unpleasant to him,
that a small group of people regularly met with Ayn Rand after she
became famous, to discuss philosophy.
In the seventies and eighties, they began to figure out that smoking is
bad for you. Instead, many of these companies are actually propped up
today.
They convinced most people that drugs are the answer, even doctors, who
are smart people.

" They think they're part of a machine that's going to end suffering.
It's not rocket science to figure out the marketing tactic there for Big
Tobacco. It doesn't mean that germ theory is false, but these chronic
degenerative diseases exist in a different realm. You see press releases
and memos from inside the pharmaceutical companies saying , "We can't
wait for the Alzheimer's wave to come.

Quantum physics disagrees with Newtonian physics.

I say the pharmaceutical industry is the greatest con ever perpetrated
on the American people.
", and they approve that drug application.

Of course, this was quite valid in the day of penicillin, and it's still
valid today for basic, simple infections.
They don't have the mental awareness to say no to the drugs.

For many years, tobacco companies sponsored sporting events; in fact,
they still attempt to sponsor many sporting events. Big Pharma knows
this, and their marketing people understand this. Who are these drug
reps?

It's a huge con and it has far-reaching implications, and its roots are
deep and widespread throughout society. They said that cigarettes made
you healthy. That is, of course, another similarity between Big Tobacco
and Big Pharma: they both use direct-to-consumer advertising to create
demand for their products. Why not try it in Asia as well?
They got caught red handed here in the US. It's not, it's just a side
effect. Quantum physics disagrees with Newtonian physics.

"Let's go sell cigarettes in China. Pajamas Media Videos Loading.
They're just regular, everyday people trying to succeed in their jobs.
All doctors have to do is show up, sign in, and act like they're
attending a continuing medical education course.

It is a lack of the body's ability to self-regulate its own cell growth,
to clean up its own blood, tissues, bones, bone marrow, and so on.

We're supposed to have the greatest healthcare system in the world, yet
we're the sickest! Of course, this was quite valid in the day of
penicillin, and it's still valid today for basic, simple infections.
Of course, this was quite valid in the day of penicillin, and it's still
valid today for basic, simple infections.

The WCC might want to start looking at this whole topic in a broader
way, rather than relying on one external organization so heavily. Click
here for free e-mail alerts. They are looking outside of conventional
medicine for solutions, in terms of disease prevention and even the
simple treatment of symptoms.
"Give us more money and in a couple more years, and we'll have cancer
cured. They result in a loss of lucidity, which results in people no
longer comprehending the big picture, and no longer making good
decisions.
The same scam worked here in the US. And as for a world body dealing
with nanoweapons, if one of those is desirable at all, a better model
than the UN is obviously needed. They need to look beyond these magic
pill solutions and start taking responsibility for their own health.

We're talking about hundreds of millions of dollars in fraud, in which
these pharmaceutical companies would just over-bill states. They forward
the six they want to the FDA. We see studies that are designed to
minimize the appearance of negative risks associated with these drugs,
such as heart attacks, stroke, mental disorders, suicide attempts, and
violent behavior. So they may use a statin drug on a temporary basis,
only for a few weeks or a couple of months at most.
And that doesn't even cure diabetes, although it does regulate blood
sugar.
To some degree, this mindset is still present in the pharmaceutical
industry.