Subject: Liaison situation

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:22:35 +0100

Hi,

I have been a bit lax about following up with liaisons.

The CCAMP correspondence page at www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm has been updated 
to show all of the recent incoming and outgoing correspondence.

We send a bunch of responses to the ITU-T in April and May, and these have 
generated some responses that need our attention. In addition, we have a 
couple of response that we need to generate that we have started on, but 
need to complete.

We need to send responses on

- VCAT/LCAS
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file418.doc
  Greg drafted some text.
  We need to polish it and send it.

- Multi-layer networking
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file432.doc
  Specific questions we should address before WG last call

- ASON routing loop prevention
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file448.doc
  More discussion about the OSPF solution

- GMPLS Calls
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file450.doc
   A couple of points to consider when we apply this work to ASON

- OTN-T work plan
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file451.doc
   For out comments

We should also send a liaison to update on the progress of OSPF ASON 
routing.

Any help would be welcomed.

Adrian