Subject: raise

From: Ned O. Small <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:13:44 +0300

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

But by late last year, landlords had tried to raise their prices so much
that some renters started to balk.

But again, the co-op board wouldn't allow the Clementis to buy for
Lauren.

One downtown apartment listed at that price had a bathtub so filthy that
it had turned black.

You can ask for pay stubs, tax returns and canceled rent checks.
Clementi, who accompanied her daughter to the board interview, felt the
signs were encouraging, but Ms.

It's a classic case of a tiny, competitive market recalibrating itself
as Manhattan follows its own real estate rhythms. Millions of dollars
are spent each year on real estate ads in local publications, the most
prominent of which is the New York Times.
Even in this cramped arrangement, he says he spends half of his earnings
on rent.
Also run a check to see if they have been to housing court. Been said
that New York City's extensive tenant protection laws meant landlords
had to exercise their judgment early because evicting a tenant who was
not paying rent would be much more difficult.
He also sold her an apartment in New York City a few years ago. It was
more about the apartment and the cachet of the building.
"An older building will need repairs sooner than a new building will,"
Schnall says.

Thirty years ago, Tribeca and SoHo were barren warehouse districts but
it is now often just as or more expensive to rent an apartment in these
areas as on the Upper East or Upper West Side. ''I will always be a New
Yorker and loved the idea of owning a little part of New York,'' said
Mrs.
"Until that happens landlords are going to try to increase rents," Malin
said.

Expect bugs for the first few days, temporary template pics and some
color mis-alignments on pages of the blog.

Adam Goldstein, managing director of broker Citi Habitats' Upper East
Side office, says the area's top-notch private schools help it remain a
popular destination for families. One downtown apartment listed at that
price had a bathtub so filthy that it had turned black.
It would be a way to promote the interests of brokers, who are facing
new forms of competition around the country.