Subject: during similarly

From: Lynch Moses <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:19:58 +0200

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

They have felt the need to limit searching by names, and to restrict the
uses that can be made from the information. Dell puts it well in their
reply when they say: instead of trying to control information that was
made public, we should have simply corrected anything that was
inaccurate. A few months ago, the studio contacted the band and offered
to pay them to repost and update the video to promote the new Die Hard
movie that comes out this week. That lead to letter from Dell legal
counsel demanding that the post be removed.
Its interesting food for thought though, and worth a read.

That just resulted in more attention, and Dell has since issued an
apology. That's not an issue if it improves the quality of the data, so
long as it is not at the expense of another. People often forget the
rules, and do or say things that they would never put in a letter, for
example.

That comment was credited to Cory Doctorow of Boing Boing. Others need
to understand what you do. Or an audacious art project. The commissioner
states in the fact sheet the types of encryption that will be
satisfactory for mobile devices and the kinds that will not.

- Why do we not want our medical and financial records to be freely
available?
That's not an issue if it improves the quality of the data, so long as
it is not at the expense of another.

Don't tell people why you need them to buy your product or hire you.

Passion without a plan or the right expertise will get you nowhere.

That's not an issue if it improves the quality of the data, so long as
it is not at the expense of another. The more information there is
available about us, the greater the chances someone might misuse it.

"   Those types of remarks can lead to discipline, or even termination.
Frankly, while I can understand why Dell's first reaction might have
been upset to see such a post from a former employee, there was nothing
in it that was really harmful. Thought needs to be put into the reason
records are public and how they might be used differently online.

It also increases the ability to manipulate information.

It also increases the ability to manipulate information. Far too often,
especially in the tech world, it is difficult to understand what a new
business or its product really does. Society has always depended on
discretion in the enforcement of the law so enforcement is consistent
with the intent of various laws.

Enforcement is not intended to punish every technical transgression.

We need to be cautious about putting records online that are available
on paper. Having extensive information on individuals opens us to the
abuse of that information and power. Thought needs to be put into the
reason records are public and how they might be used differently online.
To paraphrase from the event program, her perspective on the world of
business is unique. Network neutrality is essentially about whether
ISP's, or the owners of the pipes, can play with the traffic to
prioritize some traffic at the expense of others.

That just resulted in more attention, and Dell has since issued an
apology. - Would you want all of your conversations with everyone to
become public? I suspect lots of people will try to use them for
business use, and perhaps web apps will be created for the iPhone
browser that will bridge the gap. The new service would allow the public
to search the database by property owner's name, address and roll
number. Custodians of sensitive data must ensure any solution that is
selected meets the accepted standards in effect at the time and that
they are regularly reviewed and updated.

For earlier comments of mine on net neutrality, click on it in my tag
cloud.
She has interviewed leaders ranging from Warren Buffet to Paul Martin.
For earlier comments of mine on net neutrality, click on it in my tag
cloud. Examples include fraud, identity theft, predation or the
technical enforcement of every possible legal infraction.

After all, the best way to protect against personal information being
misused or lost is to not have it in the first place.

I was asked recently when giving a presentation on a summary of IP law
if a certain action violated copyright. I tracked down the Boing Boing
post - which attributes it to Craig Newmark of Craiglist. The Info-Tech
Advisor is only available by paid subscription, but a pdf of this
article is at the link below, with their permission.

A business person instructs them to send such letters. Similarly,
built-in encryption tools provide limited protection because they rely
on the user's password.