Subject: localized

From: Sanders Frazier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:51:17 -0600

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

THE THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DISSIPATE BY LATE THIS EVENING. LISTEN
FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS.

AN EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN TEMPERATURES ARE FORECAST TO
REACH DANGEROUS LEVELS THAT WILL STRESS THE BODY IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT
TAKEN. IN ADDITION TO LIGHTNING. THERE WILL BE HOT AND DRY CONDITIONS
THROUGH FRIDAY. SOME STORMS MAY INITIALLY BE DRY.
ANOTHER DAY OF HOT TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED ONCE AGAIN TODAY. MOJAVE
NATIONAL PRESERVE.

STAY OUT OF THE SUNSHINE AND IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM IF POSSIBLE
DURING THE AFTERNOON HOURS. THE DRY AIRMASS IS RESULTING IN A PROLONGED
PERIOD OF VERY LOW HUMIDITY READINGS.
IT REMAINS TOO EARLY TO ACCURATELY PREDICT THE FUTURE PATH AND INTENSITY
OF THIS DEVELOPING DISTURBANCE.
A COMBINATION OF LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY AND WARM TEMPERATURES WILL CREATE
EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.

LOCALIZED HEAVY RAIN IS POSSIBLE UNDER THE CORES OF STRONGER OR SLOW
MOVING STORMS. AND MAY PRODUCE DRY LIGHTNING.

VERY WARM AND DRY CONDITIONS EXIST IN THE MOUNTAINS.
BUT MAY GRADUALLY BECOME WETTER AS ADDITIONAL SUBTROPICAL MOISTURE MOVES
INTO THE AREA. LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITIES AND HOT TEMPERATURES WILL RESULT
IN NARROW RAIN SHAFTS FROM THE THUNDERSTORMS. DRY FUELS AND LIGHTNING
WILL CREATE EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.
ISOLATED TO SCATTERED DRY THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP ACROSS THE
MOUNTAINS OF EASTERN UTAH AND WESTERN COLORADO EARLY THIS AFTERNOON.
MAINLY DURING THE NIGHT AND EARLY MORNING HOURS. ADDITIONAL MID AND HIGH
LEVEL MOISTURE IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD INTO SOUTHWEST IDAHO SATURDAY AHEAD
OF AN UPPER LEVEL TROUGH. A COMBINATION OF LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY AND
WARM TEMPERATURES WILL CREATE EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.
THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE MAINLY DRY WITH ONLY LOCALIZED WETTING RAINS
POSSIBLE UNDER THE CORES OF THE STRONGEST STORMS. EL DORADO AND
STANISLAUS NATIONAL FORESTS. THE RED FLAG WARNING INCLUDES PORTIONS OF
THE LASSEN.

AND WARM TEMPERATURES WILL CREATE EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.

FORECAST MODELS HAVE THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE MOVING BETWEEN GUAM AND
YAP BY THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK. STAY OUT OF THE SUNSHINE AND IN AN
AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM IF POSSIBLE DURING THE AFTERNOON HOURS.
AS THE TROUGH MOVES THROUGH SOUTHWEST IDAHO.

THE ATMOSPHERE IS EXPECTED TO DESTABILIZE ENOUGH FOR DRY THUNDERSTORMS
TO DEVELOP BY EARLY SATURDAY AFTERNOON.