Subject: bidden prevalence

From: Lloyd C. Phil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:44:06 +0200

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Managing the shipping of parcels and pallets is an increasingly complex
business function.
On a employee level, the workforce have embraced the new systems and
processes because in essence it makes their job easier and less prone to
mistakes. RedPrairie Corporation Acquires GEOCOMtms - LogisticsIT.
This event will explore the solutions and best practice to ensure
operational continuity and protect a company's interests before during
and after an incident. Situated in Sale, the new office will provide
high quality labelling solutions from bureau printed labels by flexo or
thermal transfer overprinting, to woven labels and in-house printed
labels.
CarrierNetOnline Wins Transport Industry Oscar - LogisticsIT. PILKINGTON
STREAMLINES INVENTORY AND IMPROVES CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH INFOR -
LogisticsIT.

The opportunity to generate substantial cost savings by reducing waste
and improving quality cannot be over-emphasised. Desktop users are given
real-time protection for their email and web traffic with eScan, the
AntiVirus and Content Security software for desktops and Mail Servers.

The citation added that the CNO Software as a Service system was
customer-oriented and cutting edge within the market.
These products typically export a list of operations that need to be
completed to produce all new and existing demands.

requires clear visibility of the manufacturing process across the
organisation, which they were not achieving with their previous
enterprise applications.

Turn fixed position data capture equipment into fully mobile
workstations with the new UnICart, from Unique ID - LogisticsIT.
Companies are under constant pressure to reduce overhead costs across
the board and mobile field force operations are no exception.

Indeed, Capgemini suggests that manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers
already using ERP systems will benefit from off-the-shelf software, with
little or no customisation to specific needs. As a fully managed
service, ScanSafe's solutions require no hardware, upfront capital costs
or maintenance and provide unparalleled real-time threat protection.

Jobshop is a principal brand of the Planit group. Openbravo helps
companies to manage daily operations, optimize business processes,
enhance customer satisfaction and ultimately increase profitability.

In addition to developing hardware based solutions, UnIQue ID also has
an extensive repair centre to support and maintain hardware from almost
any manufacturer. This means the malware author can not only log on to
the victim's online account and make transactions, but also take over
the customer's personal computer," he explains.

By retaining an interest in Nomad, QinetiQ has demonstrated its
conviction that we have a strong business here. Additional batteries can
also be installed if extra power is needed, such as when a laser printer
is to be used which requires more power than a direct thermal printer.
The European Retail Technology Solution of the Year was Blue Tomato with
its delivery of leading-edge on line services. Infor recognises market
conditions, business needs and customer demand for real-time visibility
of goods in the supply chain can bring about immediate and necessary
process change for enterprises.

The development and training phase were run in tandem, with training
exercises such as the impute of orders and the generation of  product
details also used to populate the system with data. The most important
benefit of multi-carrier software is to reduce costs.

Our product is already translated into all the main European languages
and indeed we already have an impressive user base.

, Sun Microsystems Inc. On a employee level, the workforce have embraced
the new systems and processes because in essence it makes their job
easier and less prone to mistakes.
NXTbook flash detection page

The only significant hurdle was a modification to the job batching
facility, which required custom coding from Epicor based on a
specification created by PSP.
With an international reputation for innovation and quality, John
Heathcoat and Co.

The most important benefit of multi-carrier software is to reduce costs.
Certainly, the business of distribution has never been more
sophisticated. Opperman Mastergear has manufacturing facilities the UK,
Germany, Italy, the USA and China. The knitting division consists of
apparel and industrial warp knitting facilities and a weft knitting
unit.

The second most important benefit is the ability to handle parcel
variety.

UnIQue ID has partnerships with market leaders including Zebra
Technologies, HandHeld Products, Printronix, Datalogic and Symbol.
Epicor enables the whole manufacturing process to be real-time and
paperless.

Users of paid-for software also score the performance of their software
above users of free software on every factor.
IHC SELECTS LABELTRACE FOR NATIONAL LABELLING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION -
LogisticsIT. I am excited to be joining the Handheld Group and leading
HHCS Handheld Finland Oy.

Conycspa Worm cons computer users with a screensaverNext time you get an
email with a subject line 'screen saver', carrying an attachment, apply
caution! QinetiQ will now use Nomad as a key channel partner for
providing products and services to the rail industry.
Companies that have field service operations should closely evaluate
their current mobility strategy and consider using speech recognition as
a means to reduce costs and risks, concludes Hong. We will continue to
make ground breaking developments in planning and scheduling technology
to retain our lead in the marketplace.

For a home user, it can cost dear by way of theft of credit card and
bank accounts, e-wallets and online game accounts. "Wax Digital has an
excellent reputation for delivering powerful, easy-to-use purchasing
systems into organisations such as ours. Wax Digital Procurement will
make it easier for the company's employees to find and order indirect
spend items such as stationery, maintenance equipment and electrical
supplies using a web browser.

Moreover, the quality of data was dramatically improved resulting in
fewer instances of duplicate patient record creation at the labs. The
citation added that the CNO Software as a Service system was
customer-oriented and cutting edge within the market. You could compare
it to using a Swiss Army knife to assemble a Rolls Royce. However, this
will inspire us to maintain our vision to deliver the very best
logistics and transport management system as a web based service, within
reach of  companies of all sizes.
The self-diagnosing computer that learns from its mistakes -
LogisticsIT. BlackBerry users can print their emails and attachments
through Bluetooth or can transfer to a laptop monitor with
Print-to-Screen.

Desktop users are given real-time protection for their email and web
traffic with eScan, the AntiVirus and Content Security software for
desktops and Mail Servers. Planit's solutions are best-in-class within
their respective markets and are integral to the success of thousands of
companies of every size around the globe.
Desktop users are given real-time protection for their email and web
traffic with eScan, the AntiVirus and Content Security software for
desktops and Mail Servers.

Conycspa Worm cons computer users with a screensaverNext time you get an
email with a subject line 'screen saver', carrying an attachment, apply
caution!