Subject: free-range

From: Potter J. Flo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:05:36 -0700

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.19

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

com Oriental Trading Company Origins Orvis Oscar de la Renta Overstock.
com Christmas Dazzle Christmas Lights Etc ChristmasDepot. com Reebok
Store REI.

com Gap Gardeners Supply GardensAlive.

com GigaGolf Gile Toys Ginny's Catalog GlassesEtc Global Industrial
Globe Life Insurance GNC Go Card USA GoGamer Golfballs. com Horchow
HorseSaddleShop. com MagazinesQuick Magic Cabin MagsForLess Maidenform
Maker's Diet MakesParties. com Starbucks Store StarDecorating. com
NothingButSoftware.

com Blair Blanketsnmore Blinds.

com KingSizeDirect Kitchen Collection Kitchen Universe KitchenEtc Kite
And Wind Kiyonna Kmart Knetgolf. com ProSound PurchaseTix Puritans Pride
QVC. com Buying Bar Stools Cabelas.

com Paragon Sports Park Inn Park Seed Parts Express PartStore
PartyBasics. com SeaBear Smokehouse Sears Sears Home Center Sears Room
For Kids Sears ShowPlace Seat Company Second Act SecondSpin.
com MagazinesQuick Magic Cabin MagsForLess Maidenform Maker's Diet
MakesParties. com Tire Rack TKRecon.

com Bloomingdale's Blue Nile BlueFly BlueFrogGoods.

com Domestications DomesticBin dotPhoto Doubleday Book Club Dr.

com Bargainchildrensclothing. com Franklin Covey FraudEliminator Pro
Frederick's of Hollywood French Toast Freshpair. com Hotwire House Of
Nutrition HP Home Store HP Small Business HSN Hudson Reed HVAC Plus
Hyatt Hotels iAmplify. com DJPremium DKNY Dockers Shoes Dog.