Subject: Kerry, then the young, charismatic leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War," the Washington Post notes "the president's top political strategist apparently didn't get the memo.

From: Teresa Suarez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:55:39 -0700

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

What's Shakin' at Bruno JamaisTwo recent additions to the cocktail menu
at Bruno Jamais in NYC are the brainchildren of mixologist Benjamin
Maury. Categories: State House Subscribe: Get Political Wire via RSS or
free email delivery every morning.
If you are not inclined to enter the competition but want to support the
event, donations are taken on the Ultimate Bar Chef website.
Jindal has already called for Jefferson to step down. Complete survey
results are available. A few favorites are X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, XUXU
Strawberry Liqueur, PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur, Lichido Lychee Liqueur,
Midori Melon Liqueur and any lemoncello.

Apologies should be generic with no mention of a specific transgression.
" Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance Buy it from
Amazon.
In Iowa, which holds the first presidential-nominating contest, top
aides Ed Failor Jr.

Among Republican Insiders, Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney are in a dead
heat, followed by Fred Thompson and John McCain, with Newt Gingrich and
Mike Huckabee tied for fifth.
They may not be able to win the governor's race, but they could make it
more competitive by using Vitter to embarrass Jindal. In the Democratic
race, Sen. This week's Time cover story looks at how the three leading
Democratic presidential candidates have embraced religion in their
campaigns. Creative mixers can take this little challenge anywhere.

Access Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your
intranet. Kerry, then the young, charismatic leader of Vietnam Veterans
Against the War," the Washington Post notes "the president's top
political strategist apparently didn't get the memo.

Instead, the operative, Murray Chotiner, wrote his own note advocating
that the Republican Party recruit Kerry. If your wife hasn't already
filed for divorce, vow to spend more time with her and the children.
Promise that next time you'll consult Him a lot earlier in the process
and show gratitude for his commandment to your constituents about not
casting the first stone. The anticipation for it's feature story had
been building weeks before the magazine hit the shelves and it was well
worth all the hype.
"His life story is the first topic of discussion. " "Democrats will have
lots of fun with this. Madam The mining of the "D. Tomorrow, the
press-communications team is planning to resign, people familiar with
the matter say.

Political Wire: Two New Political Novels    Front Page Breaking News
Southpaws Wingers Political Insider rounds up the latest buzz from the
halls of government, press gaggles and campaign war rooms.
McCain, who was ranked first in the poll as recently as last December,
second in March, and third in April has fallen to fourth.

Goddard is also co-author of You Won - Now What?

' His background could be Republican.

Among Republican Insiders, Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney are in a dead
heat, followed by Fred Thompson and John McCain, with Newt Gingrich and
Mike Huckabee tied for fifth.

" Categories: Political Strategy Subscribe: Get Political Wire via RSS
or free email delivery every morning. John McCain's Florida campaign in
March. " Meanwhile, if you're looking for summer reading with a
political edge, check out Political Wire's recent bestseller list.
Categories: City Hall Subscribe: Get Political Wire via RSS or free
email delivery every morning.

It is one of the cleanest vodka-vodkas I've had yet. Cocktail Dates in
July to RememberThere are a couple of important dates in July to
remember, especially if you're a professional bartender. Jindal has
already called for Jefferson to step down.

Political Wire: DCCC Outraises NRCC    Front Page Breaking News
Southpaws Wingers Political Insider rounds up the latest buzz from the
halls of government, press gaggles and campaign war rooms.