Subject: Experience with designing and developing tables, queries, stored procedures, triggers and SQL.

From: Jessica Callahan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:36:55 +0300

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams.

Ability to maintain close working relationships with the application
development teams and with the business. NET Framework Server Side
Development.
Code in every area: front-end GUI development, mid-tier applications
services, and back-end database, server configuration, and scripting
work.

Excellent understanding of Fixed Income performance attribution from the
US and global perspective.

Experience in relational database and SQL programming, network
programming, Java performance tuning, and experience with developing
scalable, robust, high performance systems.
Design and implement enhancements to our web content and server
platform. Experience in object oriented development methodology and all
aspects of software development.

Full product life-cycle experience working on a highly distributed,
multi-tier, global system is also a plus. Integral in organizing
requests for work into logic work streams and translating the business
requirements into near term technical solutions.

Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This candidate
will join a development team designing and implementing Fixed Income
Trading and Position Management Applications. Ability to work well in a
team as well as independently. Full systems development life cycle
experience. Strong profession presence with the ability to communicate
with members of the business community. Bachelors degree in Computer or
Finance-related majors. Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign
Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer,  you must combine a
gift for software engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen.
Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and
Struts a plus. NET Framework Server Side Development.

This candidate must have prior experience in the design, development,
testing and deployment of web-based solutions.

Accountable for the project management and schedules of the business
critical projects for the regional projects.

Background in trading systems and vendors and a background in OMS
systems. Linux or Solaris experience.

Excellent communication skills.
This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment. This
individual's financial services competencies should include or span the
pan-equity Trading environment.