Subject: Four new liaisons received from ITU-T SG15

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:48:47 +0100

Hi,

ITU-T Study Group 15 Questions 12 and 14 met in Stuttgart earlier this month
and generated four liaisons to us.

Liaison Statement to CCAMP WG on GMPLS Signaling for VCAT/LCAS
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/371/
For action. Response requested by 4th February 2008

Liaison Statement to IETF CCAMP on ASON Routing Loop Prevention
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/370/
For action. Response requested by 19th November 2007

Liaison Statement to CCAMP on GMPLS Calls
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/369/
For action. Response requested by 4th February 2008

Liaison Statement to CCAMP on Multi-Layer Network I-Ds
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/368/
In response to our liaison. No response is required, but we need to take
this as input to our Working Group last call.

As always, you can track liaisons at www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm

Assistance in drafting responses will be much welcomed.

Thanks,
Adrian