Subject: Get UTYW Mon. Morn.

From: "Ruby Stevens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:10:40 +0200

Second Chance On UTYW!

UNITY WIRELESS CORP
Sym: UTYW

This is a REAL COMPANY, REAL EARNINGS, Making thier INVESTORS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS!

Current: 0.06
Expected: 0.24
First Half Revenue Grew 53% to $4.8 Million Over the Same Period in 2006

Wireless Technology is and will be the Wave of the FUTURE! 
This Company in on the Breaking mark of coming out with a HUGE deal Tuesday! 

Company info:
Unity Wireless is a leading ISO 9001:2000 certified developer of integrated RF 
(radio frequency) subsystem solutions for wireless communications networks.
Integrated RF subsystems are an integral part of the base station and repeater
infrastructure that comprise the backbone of wireless communications networks
around the world. From analog cellular to 3G mobile and fixed wireless
applications from 450 MHz to 3.5 GHz, Unity Wireless delivers RF subsystem
solutions for the networks of today and tomorrow. The Company's integrated
subsystems, single-carrier and multi-carrier power amplifier products deliver
world-class efficiency and performance with field-proven quality and reliability
in thousands of base stations and repeaters around the world.

Keep your eye on UTYW news Monday.