Subject: Update for the "IGP extention in support of Inter-AS TE" drafts

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:21:53 +0800

Hi forks,

We have updated these two I-Ds since IETF 69th in Chicago, where we received
a lot of useful comments and suggestion. You could reach them by the
following links:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extensi
on-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-chen-isis-interas-te-extensio
n-01.txt

Compare to rev.00, the main changes in rev.01 are listed below:

1. Wording changes in several places;
2. According to Kireeti's comments, make a clear statement "There is no OSPF
adjacency running on the inter-AS link";
3. Enhance the PCE-based scenario to explain that the AS number property of
an inter-AS TE link is needed, and clearly state that the AS number sub-TLV
is mandatory;
4. Add the missing part about that the local ASBR SHOULD do a "proxy"
advertisement for the backward of an inter-AS TE link;
5. Enhance the Security section.

Any feedback and comments are welcome!
Best regards,
Mach